New Wizard Set Bug>

With the new hydra set I am still losing a head for taking dmg on my shield. while I have full galvanizing ward on. do I not understand something?

Losing a Hydra head mechanic currently goes through shields. We don’t know if this is a bug or is intended just yet

2 Likes

If this is intended the set kinda sucks.

2 Likes

Yeah i had this concern when i initially read the patch notes. really hoping it turns out like the sader set from last PTR and is reworked.

alright cool just wanted to check thanks for the verification :smiley:

It’ll be annoying if it’s intended. Either shields should prevent losing heads or there definitely should be an internal cooldown for losing heads.

Also I noticed the mitigation from the set didn’t show on the sheet toughness.

This doesn’t seem intended, and is really reminiscent of the same problem Squirt’s Necklace had when we first added it. I’ve passed it on and we’re investigating.

Thanks for the report!

15 Likes

Any expectations on the Deathwish/Etched sigil/Mantle of channeling - doubledipping bug?

Can we have that fixed asap and THEN afterwards test the hydra as intended?

Dont nerf the hydra and “fix” the doubledipping last second and cripple wizards for 4-5 seasons please…

So that bug gets fixed, channeling double dip bug gets fixed and that would put the build right around 130ish for 5k para so it seems the modifiers for the new items were entirely spot on. We’ll have to see in second phase though to confirm.

Hydra head lost with gizzard and dominance shields up as well.

Hydra head not lost with pylon shield.