Old Garrisons, new chars using it

Good afternoon, players.

I came looking for a suggestion for Blizzard to see a new use for the old and often abandoned garrisons.

I have a main Char who has been playing with him for over 9 years.
All the contents of the game, I did with him in each expansion or patch.

So I have achievements, reputations and so many other things that no alt of mine will ever have, because I don’t make a reputation with more than one character at all.

Anyway, what would it cost to use the trimmings the same way I can use the flight?

Let me be clearer.

My WoD trim, believe me I’m still going there with my main char plant farm, and it still makes me some money, but it does.
Except, I’ve got herbrism and alchemy upgrades on my Druid, but I have so many other services that I could use on my alt that have level to be able to use that area.
With my alt I could use the blacksmithing, with another alt the blacksmithing and all this would bring me a more useful use for that area that many of us don’t even go there anymore.

Do I say the same with the Legion garrison? No, because there is class, there is no way to do it, unless someone had the ability to create another character with the same class, but there is too much.

I think at least Draenor’s and other services could be shared by the account and that would bring a new (and old) experience at the same time.

1 Curtida

:woman_shrugging:

alguém traduz pra elfa ai

Hey this is Brazilian forum but seems that you already have the same post but in Portuguese ><’

Also, I do recommend you to share your idea with Na community at https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/community/general-discussion

1 Curtida

Basicamente e a mesma coisa desse post Novo uso para as antigas guarnições - nº 5 de Levyathann-azralon mas redigido em ingles ><

1 Curtida

Eu amo sá taurena :hugs:

4 Curtidas

que burro da 0 pra eles