Hunter's Feign Death & healthbar

Hi Devs, I hope you all have had a Happy Christmas and that you’re all doing well.

Dear Devs, for these New Year I would like to kindly ask you to finally fix the issue, excuse me, I meant to say, the very extremely annoying issue that has been among us since PRE-PATCH! Where when a hunter uses “Feign Death” you’re no longer able to see that hunter’s nameplate and healthbar. With all the respect, this is totally unacceptable because the glitch has been there for over 60 days already.

Wait, before someone says something, I know, I know: “you can use an addon to replace Blizzard’s nameplates” to that, I respond "90% of addons are giving LUA errors and notifications of incompatibility and issues where the game blocks your abilities and tells you to disable that addon and you have to reload the game; so addons are not a solution to this, the solution to this is to fixing the problem for once and for all. (I’d like to say that by text you can’t see my expressions or hear my voice tone, I’m saying this directly but in the nicest way, just want to clarify that because these days everyone is so dramatic and sensitive and then they just point at you labeling you as “toxic” or “salty” and I am not being toxic or salty or angry or in any bad way, you can’t fix people’s sensitivity set to maximum crying babies but you can fix the visual bug and make us all feel better while playing the game :P)

I hope you end this awful 2022 to start an amazing 2023 and if you had a nice 2022 (with and extreme inflation and interest rates rises) I wish that the next year to be also great :slight_smile: All the best to everyone

Give this post a thum-… a heart for a bug fix :3

PS: Happy birthday also if it’s your birthday (?)