Zul'jun Frost DK LF Guild Heroic/Mythic+

I just recently returned to the game at the launch of dragonflight. I’ve been grinding and playing end game content all using LFR. I’ve recently departed from my old guild. They just weren’t active enough. I’m looking for an active, close knit guild. Not a ton of ppl who never play. I’d rather have a guild of 25 that all play regularly that one of 1,000 and nobody is ever on. If you have one and have room for a guy who’s on almost every evening I’d love to join.

Howdy!
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large guild, family feel. We raid open guild casual on Fri Sat 6-8pm central and progression raids Tue Wed 8-10 central (AOTC every season). RBGs 4 or 5 nights a week with RBG push team 2 nights a week. Sooo many things to do on the in game calendar. Parties, raffles, old school fun things too!
Friendly folks!
Would love to have you join the crazy fam!

NOW RECRUITING PROGRESSION RAIDERS. Tue Wed 9-11pm eastern. In TWW all realms will be able to join any guild any where.
Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl

please feel free to check us out.

Got a spot for ya here brother, we on area52, but you can save the $ hit me up on btag and well get ya in discord, in tww u can join the guild from anyserver, and can raid mythic xserver and xfaction together for now so ya.

Skiid#11883

We are a fun guild that focuses on AOTC with the desire to do some mythic. We are seeking dedicated raiders with the same goals in mind. Classes needed are havoc DH and mage, although we are open to all possibilities.

Raid nights: Tues, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:50pm-midnight central time.
Btag: Oriel#1933
Discord: Oriel1933

Hey there,

Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for players for TWW. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Greetings Horkt!

Not pug life! We must rescue you immediately.

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)