Zul'Gurub Opens April 15

But hey, #nochanges. Well done blizzard.

I’m pretty much BWL bis already

I apologize if I missed in the thread but am I to presume that the Zandalar Tribe reputation quests on Yojamba Isle will open at the same time as ZG?

They did this. It was called The Burning Crusade. The same massive changes to the systems of the game that needed to take place and could not during the orginal game.

Not sure why people dont understand this.

4 Likes

we are on the same release schedule as vanilla. ZG comes out basically to the day the same amount of time after BWL launched. AQ was 4 months after ZG

it will be in mid/late august

1 Like

Lol every expansion has progressively gotten worse after wotlk. I’d argue that the majority of the player base actually enjoy the game.

Actually legion and BFA have been amazing. best since BC.

They did, But that is what 8 months away? Cant remain the same. Not sure why people don’t understand this.

Because it did for nearly all of Vanilla until TBC. So it can and did. In fact it was WORSE in classic this was the upgrade

1 Like

BFA has been amazing? I’m a retail player but uhh BFA sucks man

1 Like

And yet many people wont be able to enjoy it. 6 hour queue on Arugal tonight, getting worse every day. Sort it out.

i like it. I play both retail and classic and i only raidlog in classic.

Legion was a very good expansion.

3 Likes

I been feral Since 2004! Unfortunately its true we druids did-int get much love back in Vanilla WOW were not getting any love now. Gear set for Feral and balance was non-existent back then and its not available today. Best bet for Feral and Balance is PVP rewards set or Leather or Cloth Epic drops from Raids, Stack up on elixirs, Buffs and food.

2 Likes

You knew what you were getting into.

" The Stirring of the Silithid
The arid sands of Silithus are shifting. Something is awakening beyond the wall to the south. Aid the Druids of the Cenarion Circle as they delve into the mysteries of the desert. Seek answers behind the Twilight Hammer’s presence. Discover more about the alien creatures known as the Silithid as you explore their hives. Many new endeavors await the high-level adventurer! "

Are the Cenarion Circle rep items supposed to be available in Phase 4? I have reached Friendly, but no items are available for purchase.

This is Classic, a 15 year old game.
The goal is NOT to improve it, but to leave it as much as how it was as possible.
You thought you did but…

No it isn’t. They have changed several things in the game and rendered a number of strategies unusable now.
This is NOT the same game!

But it is.

I dont recall any strategies that did not revolve around exploits being ruined.
Can you bring one to my attention?

It’s as close as we get, and that is the idea.