Zul’jin guild <officer chat> looking for back-up raiders and casuals

Officer Chat [H-Zul’jin] [6/10M 10/10H] is currently recruiting for Sanctum of Domination. We went 6/10M in Castle Nathria as a new guild formed only a few months ago. We are hungry to push even farther in the next tier. Currently we are 7/10 heroic and 1/10 mythic. We are looking for mythic plus players, back up raiders, and anyway looking for a good family environment.

RAID TIMES

Tues/Wed @ 11:00PM-2:00AM SVT (EST)

We also hold alt runs weekly on Fridays at the same time slot

THE GUILD

We’re a semi-hardcore progression guild with the goal of striving the furthest we can go each tier, preferably CE. With that goal in mind we are recruiting any and all interested to trial with us for core raiding spots as we build the best raid team we can!

While our main goal is to push CE content, we’re looking for individuals who also want to hang out and be friends outside raid. We also understand people have a life outside of WoW and try to balance our commitments with progression. We never want our hobby to feel more like a job. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy I encourage you to reach out to me on Discord to discuss trialing with us, or if you have any questions.

Not looking to mythic raid but looking for a family-like home? We have weekly events dedicated to things like M+ pushes, RBGs, and even alternate game nights including TFT, Jackbox, and Among Us! We’d love for you to join us, even if you aren’t a raider!

Officer Chat is welcoming to individuals from all walks of life, but please, be 18+. Our goal is to cultivate a non-toxic environment where a family can progress together. LGBTQ+ Friendly, good vibes only, anti-racism, and zero tolerance for discrimination or harassment. Catboys will get an express entry.

NEEDS

Back up tanks/M+ tanks and back-up DPS

You can reach me on Discord at Lilith#0372