Zone sharding

Look to the upper right. Near your picture. See that magnifying glass?

I am sorry if you are new and truly wanted to know, but this has been gone over and over and over. .

Keep the community STRONG!!

Supply a link instead of being a tool. I don’t use forums regularly, so I wouldn’t know.

You have the internet, access to this forum and the search feature. That link shouldn’t be hard to find from like yesterday.

No problem! It’s a hot button issue around here as you can tell. I personally hate sharding so very much but I understand that it’s ours and Blizzard’s best option so far.

I see now, thank you.

3 Likes

Stick to current WoW, pal. People like you would ruin classic.

Just stating the facts. I was nice in my first reply and you called me a tool which is not very Classic of you…

I’m learning that, and quickly lol. Thank you, I should have done more research first I suppose!

Blizzard, take notes: This person speaks for no one but themselves.

Surely, you understand where he’s coming from. Sharding has it’s concern for obvious reasons. I’m okay with it (based on what I’ve been told on these replies), as long as it’s gone after a week or two.

its all good, live and learn.

1 Like

Of course I do. I don’t want sharding everywhere all the time. I want it to make launch playable, and then for it to disappear with a whimper.

Pretty much my take on it. Use it for launch, then make it go away.

1 Like

Speak for yourself. I’d rather have sharding than queues and crashes.

1 Like

What we want is a solid server community. What would ruin this? sharding over all of the world and losing half of the server population.

So sharding just in the starter zones which is no more than 5% of all the content 1 - 60 is what we want.

Then go back to retail until the servers stabilize.

Or how about you don’t sub till they stabilize.

Because that’s how it was back then…

Well I’m gonna play classic either way. If you can’t handle sharding don’t play it’s really that simple.

Don’t worry, I won’t if that’s the case.