Zombie invasion makes game unplayable!

They just need to leave our PVP Mode alone so we can us that choose to participate in the event if we want to. Or give us a choice some other way, Is that so hard for them to think of?

20 Likes

[Uther] You can’t kill our king and plow through all of eastern Kingdoms!

[Arthas] Haha, frostmourne go WOOOSHH!

21 Likes

Agreed! Leave our choices alone so we can choose ourselves to opt in if we want.

16 Likes

It will be over in a week. Stop crying. Play the game and enjoy the experience.

49 Likes

Yeah, right. It is not enjoyable being killed over an over before you can do anything!

18 Likes

When you get the Zombie disease it takes you like 45 seconds to turn into a zombie.

Get the disease, walkthrough the portal room, go through your portal, hit the zombie explode button, res and go do what you need to do.

You’re being really over dramatic. You’re a Paladin. Use your bubble when you run through the portal room or use lightfoot potions, invis potions. Get creative.

Unplayable is a total exaggeration.

31 Likes

Thats fine and all and I somewhat agree the pvp aspect of it should be opt in. but at the same time there is not that option and just taking away the 1 week of chaos that a lot of us like is not right to do.

6 Likes

This is literally a one time thing. It’s a prepatch event. It will be over at Nov 23rd 3pm PST. People are having fun popping off on their own factions and building memories with their friends. Let them enjoy this once in a lifetime type of thing.

25 Likes

Are you sure…? Are you really sure…? :wink:

11 Likes

I’ve been running around Suramar for hours without a problem, so it’s not everywhere.

2 Likes

Do what I do. Stay in IC for the week farming rares while playing the new spiderman game.

3 Likes

I am doing older quests and every time I go to do one I wind up dead. That to me is unplayable. We should have a choice in this event, not have it forced upon us. Those who want to participate, let them opt in. Those who don’t, let us opt out.

13 Likes

i guess my only gripe would be that im flagged for pvp in safe zones…on the other hand its a rare event which is kind of cool…sort of like the accidental plague that afflicted wow years ago. those zombies really pwn you quick! i havent been attacked by other players as a result but i do wintergrasp every night so its no big deal.

i think this is to make people REALLY dislike what lady sylvanas has done

2 Likes

and if you think cities are bad, go check out caverns of time! its the army of darkness down there

6 Likes

I just played through three characters and haven’t seen any Zombies except in Icecrown. None in Stormwind, none in Natzjatar, none in Bolarus and none in Zandalar. I play with Warmode off at all times. So…

I agree. Allowing other players to bully and interfere with others game time just needs to stop. Started the pre expansion quest on an alt today and got hammered when I entered Crossroads. Bunch of bullies there with tons of zombies and nobody can finish the quest. This is not fun and needs to be stopped now.

27 Likes

I can’t go anywhere where my quests are that I am in the middle of. To me that is everywhere.

8 Likes

Bruh /10char

2 Likes

Try going to Half Hill in Pandaria do do a daily,

2 Likes

LOL /10chars

4 Likes