ZG on group loot not giving loot out properly

I’m sure you’ve heard by now a bug about people winning a roll and not receiving an item in their bag. I think i stumbled on the cause of that bug last night in our ZG (and am hoping that blizzard can fix the lost item for the player who won the roll)

I present video evidence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JbtTLW0Fwo

In this clip our raid member won the item Cloak of Consumption at the same exact time i looted hakkar to see what was still left on the body. My autoloot (not an addon) was able to grab the masssive mojo at the bottom, but not the major mojo in spot #2 which you can see me manually clicking into my bag.

I suspect there’s a conflict on the server when two people try to loot an item at the same time and then the server doesn’t give the item out to anyone. I hope this evidence can help you fix the bug for people in the future, and I hope someone who remembers the blizzard of old will help our raid member get their BiS backpiece they rightfully won. (you can see in the video they won it, but there’s no line saying they received it. you can also see by the vanilla raidframes that they are still very much in range when it was won. I can’t prove it myself, but I’m told there was room in their bags at the time as well)

Edit: oh, and as i watch it again, a message “that object is busy” pops up.