<Zeroes To Heroes> Horde Community

Zeroes to Heroes
We are a community-focused guild located on the US-Illidan server. We have focused on a welcoming and friendly environment of like-minded people who play World of Warcraft. We’ve only recently opened up our Horde branch of Zeroes To Heroes. Our Alliance guild on US-Stormrage has over 800 unique players and 7 raid teams.

ZTH offers an experience for every level of player. Whether you are a Cutting Edge Raider or pet collector, we have what you’re looking for!

We use and encourage a very active guild chat, guild calendar, and Discord server to let everyone know what is going on, and encourage our members to get to know one another and play together. Our leadership team is comprised of the same leadership of our guild on US-Stormrage, Death Jesters.

Raiding
We’re currently looking to recruit players wanting to raid on all levels.

Mythic + Dungeons
This highly popular content has been a big hit within our community. Come make some new friends running keys, as guild chat is always looking for more. Whether it’s earning a chest at the end of the week or challenging yourself to push the highest key possible, we have it right here!

How to Join
We are ALWAYS looking to add more players to our community and guild family! All you have to do is contact one of our members in-game who can point you in the direction of a Veteran or Officer for an invite!

Follow us on social media!

4 Likes

Hey interested in joining! - bigdaddy#15296

1 Like

Awesome! All you need to do is whisper any officer or veteran in the guild and we’ll shoot you an invite! Thanks for your interest in ZTH!

I never see anyone on… that’s why I messaged here! Please hit me up.

1 Like

Just sent a request

1 Like

Shadowlands super soon

Who is ready for pre-patch?

Hey, pre-patch is the 13th of October!

What class and covenant are you going for Shadowlands?

still looking for more feel to reach out! If not online my btag is Atem#1960 or we have a post in the guild recruiter!