<Zeroes to Heroes> Community, Raiding & More

Have a good weekend stormrage!!!

2 Likes

Good morning

1 Like

Ready for Patch 8.1?

1 Like

Happy patch/reset day!!! Good luck on your chests when the servers come up :smiley:

Good Morning Stormrage!

Interested, I recently moved back to Stormrage from Tich (Armory hasnt updated) and picked this toon back up. Not currently raiding but open to it in the future, mainly looking for a social guild to make some friends and maybe pvp and stuff with. I raided as Resto from BC thru LK before taking an extended break up till late WoD, so the wheels are rusty. Will send a BNet request after work if I may fit with you guys.

1 Like

Hello I recently started playing my alliance mage and I am interested in joining a new community. I prefer to raid but my job and family sometimes alters my schedule. Battle tag is Ary#1826. I will try and get in contact with someone tonight

1 Like

Hey Zokra and Aryell! We would love to have both of you join the community. All you will need to do is send a message to any Veteran or Officer in the guild and we can get you situated. Thank you for your interest in ZTH!

Good Morning! Happy weekend Stormrage :smiley:

Saturday night fever!

Good morning!!!

1 Like

Happy Monday!!!

1 Like

Happy reset day!!!

2 Likes

You mean “Happy Chest of Disappointment Day!”

2 Likes

Enjoy your holiday!

1 Like

It’s finally Friday!!! Time for some holiday cheer :christmas_tree::gift:

1 Like

Happy Winter Veil
Don’t forget to head to Ironforge and see Great Father Winter

2 Likes

I hope everyone had a lovely Winter Veil!!! Here’s to a wonderful 2019 <3

2 Likes

Great community. 3 Alt Guilds (Mini Heroes, Little Heroes and Zeroes to Hordies)

1 Like

Morning! It’s finally Friday and New Years Weekend!!!