<Zeroes to Heroes> Community, Raiding & More

Hi, Could I please have an invite, I recently transferred from Elune. My toon name is Láissae

Hello! We’d love to have you join the guild :smiley: you can pm anyone that’s online and ask if a vet is online or you can add me on bnet and I can get you an invite later tonight when I’m online. My bnet is Mieranda#1908.

Good Morning! Happy Saturday :smiley:

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!!!

Good Morning!!!

Happy reset day!!!

Hey there, I came back to WoW a few weeks ago and my realm is pretty dead. I’ve been looking for both a realm and guild and you guys seem like a good fit.

I’ve been playing since vanilla and have almost always mained a rogue. I also have every class at 110 with afew 120s and when not DPSing on my rogue, I like to tank. Up through MoP I was a pretty active raider, until most of my friends and guild left early WoD. Between that and a ton of IRL responsibilities my schedule has been weird, so I’ve just been pugging since WoD when I can. I still have a hardcore mentality, try to do as much as I can, and I enjoy all aspects of the game.

I’m trying to decide if I should reroll here and start fresh vs spending a ton transferring. I’m starting with the free DK->DH route right now and if I find a good home I may move my main and one or two alts.

If you guys have a spot for me I’d definitely be interested.

Of course we have room! You can pm any vet that is online for an invite or you can add myself or amyashi to bnet. Amyashi: Amyashi#1108 Mieranda: Mieranda#1908

Good Morning!!! Happy Thursday :game_die::game_die::game_die::game_die::game_die:

Happy Friday!!!

Good Morning!

Good morning!!! Happy monday :smiley:

Happy reset day!!!

Good Morning

Good Morning!

Happy Friday the 13th!!! :full_moon:

Happy Monday!!!

Hi, i am looking for a new home, is there room for me?

Yes! you can whisper any vet/officer that is online and free and ask for a guild invite. Just tell them you found our forum post and you were interested in joining the guild :smiley:

Good Morning!