<Zeroes to Heroes> Community, Raiding & More

happy saturday!!!

Wow looks like a great group of folks!

We’re a big family! We’d love to have you join our guild if you’re inerested :smiley:

Added Amyashi, excited to chat to whomever I need to. Y’all seem great!

Good Morning! Who are you cheering for in the WF race?!

Good Morning!!!

Happy Thursday Stormrage!!!

wooooo who’s ready for the weekend?!

Hey I’m interested in this “Ramrod” group for Fri/Sat, I’m playing this mage, new character on Stormrage, is not updated here but you can check my armory/profile. Started playing back in wotlk, have some experience in semi-hardcore raiding, decided to start a char on this server because it looks like the best server to roll Alliance.
I have a 6/8N EP “progress”(got achievs to prove it) on another character(healer), also completed full Normal BoD and some heroics bosses, then I had to leave the game for 3 months to focus on university.
Im down to try a normal EP run and see how I do then we can talk about Heroic raiding (same for Mythic).

PD: Not an alt.

Good Morning! We’d love to have you join the team. I’ll make sure to pass your name on to Beaver and Darth. They are the leads of ramrod. If you’ll add myself or amyashi on bnet - mine is Mieranda#1408, Amys is listed at the top - we will get you set up in guild :smiley:

Good Morning! We have lots of guild events and regularly run m+. We’re always welcoming new members.

Good Morning Stormrage!!!

It’s Monday!!! Who’s ready to start the week off?!

Happy reset day!

Good Morning!

woohooo it’s thursday!!!

Happy Friday

Happy sunday!!!

Hi im intersted in joining i started playing again in 8.2. My bnet is kiltag#1562 i sent you a request meiranda.

Good Morning! Have a good Monday!!!