<Zero Visibility> | 9/9h AotC Group | Tues/Thurs 7:30-9:30 CST | LFM

ZV is forming a second raiding group that is focusing on achieving AoTC each tier.

We are a guild formed by a group of IRL friends and have built a solid group of gamers and a thriving discord community. Our vibes are undefeated with lots of joking, movie quoting, and fun times all around but we play well and efficiently when it comes to raiding and pushing keys. We set expectations for players to be competitive while also matching the vibe of the group. We play this game to kill bosses, but like to have fun doing it.

Raid Times:

• Tues/Thurs @ 7:30-9:30pm CST.

What we are looking for:

• Tanks: Would pref a plate tank but open to other classes.
  • Healers: Open to all classes
  • Range DPS: Anything but a Mage(We are full for that spot)
  • Melee DPS: Enh Sham

About the AotC Team:
This raid group is formed by a group of players that have been long time contributing members and ex-mythic raiders of Zero Vis but do not wish to pursue CE with the core mythic team. The goal of this group is to achieve AoTC each tier but play well and have fun seeing the content in a more chill environment. All competent gamers are welcome to reach out.

If we sound like a group for you and you like having fun while raiding but also have a semi-competitive edge to you, please feel free to reach out in game or to our community leads on discord!

Shift: @shift7587
Killpop: @killpop9932
Clad: @claddam

Social and Mythic+ players are welcome to join as well. We spend most evenings during the week pushing keys or hanging out on discord. Our community hosts regular events for social players and the community plays a handful of other games as well.

Bump it up

Bump it up!

send to the top!

bump it up

To the top

Casual gamers?

Looking to add more awesome gamers to our roster!

Bump it up!

To the top

Bump it up

Love to see some RDPS and healers! We got cookies!

Still looking for dps and healers!

to the top!

Bump it up!

Send it to the top

Still looking for Rdps and Healers!

Looking for more still

Bump it up!

Hi! One of you commented on my post looking for more players. Im a 473 resto Druid with 2.2k io and 9/9N with a few heroic progression done. I also have a mage alt. I think you’re the perfect fit to try out! Do I add one of you on discord? :slight_smile: