<Zero Percent Wipe> 7/8 M (T/W 2-Day Semi Casual)

We’re Zero Percent Wipe.

We’re cool.

We’re 9/9H.

We’re 7/8M.

We’re semi-casual.

Two raids a week on TUESDAYS and WEDNESDAYS 8:00-11:00 Server Time (6:00-9:00 PST) with additional optional Alt Team Raids on SATURDAY!

We’re a guild that likes to take it at our own pace. Once a rag-tag group of friends, we somehow ended up pushing Mythic content. While we still are progression focused, we value having fun most of all. Many of us have been playing together for years and have stayed for the friendly, welcoming and chill community. We have built ourselves from the ground up and aim to help each other grow as players, friends, and most of all as a team.

Current and Past Progress:

• 6/8M EP

• 8/9M, BODA

• 6/8M Uldir

• 10/11M Antorus

• 5/9M Tomb of Soakgeras

Recruiting any active, exceptional players for Mythic Progression, pushing high end keystones and sometimes PvP! Also welcoming any casual/community members that would like to join a positive, friendly and stress-free environment and are looking for a home.

Currently looking for:

• Any exceptional Ranged DPS, esp. cloth dps

• Any exceptional DPS at all

• Cool people

Further information:

• Having the ability to be flexible; offspec tank/heal/dps is an asset!

• Must have an idea of the current tier’s raid mechanics, or at least willing to learn.

• You’re joining a community and not just a raid team; this wont be a guild for guild hoppers or elitists.

• We do PvP sometimes.

• Must be cool.

• Xcato#1783

• Halloween#1355

2 Likes

Added Halloween.

Would be chatting over mobile app.

On disc I’m Quiz #5863

1 Like

Are you open to having members who only raid on Saturday, and are your Saturday raids consistent?

1 Like

Thanks Quiz, I’ll reach you as soon as I can.

Neolism, we do have a few people that only come to the Saturday raid (also known as the F-Team!) and they are for the most part, consistent.

1 Like

ZPW is still very active and recruiting! Bumping this post for visibility

Are you guys in need of a DK & Druid? My wife and I are looking for a good guild to raid and do M+ with.

We’ve reached 3/9M!

Thanks for the interest, Mazochist. A DK and Druid might be okay, but it depends on a few things. Just add me at Halloween#1355 and we can discuss it.

Zero Percent Wipe is still super active and progressing! Currently looking for an exceptional DK DPS (I know you guys are out there!) for Mekkatorque progression!

I may be possibly interested in the DK position if it is still open. If you would like to have a chat in whispers or discord let me know. SniggleJake#1764

Bumping! ZPW is very active and is still recruiting!

Bumping! Looking for friendly, committed and consistent players for our roster!

Bumpity bump

Added you on Bnet!

Mekkatorque has been dismantled!

Why is Blizzard banning people from writing on this post??

Apparently just writing DEUS VULT!! doesn’t get past their filter. DEUS VULT is absolutely a complete sentence, Ion.

Can I say weaklings now?

I report u

Bumpin for the new tier!

Bumperino!