Zereth Mortis Reputation

Strictly speaking, what we usually refer to as ‘rares’ these days are sometimes called vignettes, and have their own separate definition. I do agree that they shouldn’t really have the silver ‘rare’ border, but should still have some means of identifying them as different. The map markers help with that, of course.

1 Like

Yeah make it a different color dragon or something

1 Like

Is there a particular reason that the Daily quest reward 0 rep for The Enlightened?

1 Like

On the PTR, there was a chance to get a 75 Rep token from dailies, but for some reason these were removed when transitioning from PTR to live.

But yeah, I haven’t done dailies since I finished the Cypher system. I’m swimming in Flux and I get enough Cyphers to purchase 1-2 Olea Caches per week without needing to go out of my way for dailies. I think returning rep tokens to dailies would be a good idea, if anything, to make it worth my time to look at them for the chance hehe

2 Likes

I’ve mentioned this in the Zereth Mortis feedback post:

I don’t think they should add rep to dailies, dailies already give cyphers, flux, gear and sandworn relics, there’s plenty of incentives to do them. If the problem is that reputation feels too slow, I don’t think the solution is to add new sources to it, but increase the gain from existing sources - particularly looking at that weekly quest; 1250 is less than a calling and it takes much longer to complete.

3 Likes