Zatojin poison keeps missing

Hey guys im trying to spawn Zatojin in zereth and your ment to get 20 stacks of poision to summon him ive pulled everything around the spawn location and they miss so much that ive never even gotten to 10 stacks before falling off how am i supposed to do this on a lvl 70

Well… do these:

• make a macro that has /sit in it and place it on your most spammable keybind place
  • pull all of the surrounding bees
  • have your back at them and spam the above macro
2 Likes

thats what i was doing and they werent even making me stand up i have sit bound to X

Besides the ones on the clif nearby, there are more bees near the cliff at the south of that place, try getting those too.

I do not know if this will work but it is worth an effort, get a friend to jump on an alt that can access chromie time for shadowlands. Group with them and try the group sync thing on the map. If it works, it will lower your effective level so things can hit you again. If it does not work then I don’t know what will besides making another character.

I had this same problem recently, and I found a solution in a wowhead comment. You need to summon Pocopoc and put it in aggressive mode. Pull all the wasps and he should take aggro. Pocopoc is only lvl 60, so the stings will land on him. Zatojin will activate when pocopoc gets stunned at 20 stacks.