Zaralek Caverns rares

Is there a PvP area in the dream like there is in the caverns? That place is a lot of fun until it’s completely no fun and frustrating hahaha.

Just in case you are trying to get Karokta to get the mount to then get the green Imagiwing mount from the Emerald Dream, it’s better to do this…

(this is the only reason I was trying to get Karokta, and I found the same frustration in waiting for him to spawn)

Do the “Researchers Under Fire” event in Zaralek Cavern, which spawns hourly I think.

Make sure to search for an join a group ofr it in group finder, as that way you will get a 12/12 complete, and the first time I did this, I got the (forget name, but flaming something) mount which also has the same basic shape as Karokta, and for which you can then grab Imagiwing.

I have guys on 3 different servers, and on 2 of the 3 servers, I found it very easy to get a group for “Researchers Under Fire”.

(hope this helps, although it does not address your actual stated question)

Not sure if you’re trying to argue with me about the changes blizz has been implementing to make grinds longer and less rewarding? Weird bootlicking energy if so.
PS, the Zaralek pvp weekly to kill rares/players is alive and well my friend. Not everyone plays an MMO the way you do. Shocker.

I’m not your friend.

That’s you praising Blizzard for the change.

Not everyone pvp’s.

Out of date grinds, TWW comes out in the summer and DF final patch is one week from now.

Also grinds no one will be doing after TWW drops.

I’ve been grinding for those manuscripts since ZC came out it’s not fun, I gave up when ZC started drop dead in player attendance.

You’re a level 16 fresh account you know nothing or have any knowledge of the game.

Not really sure what your problem is with the facts. Sounds personal. Good luck with that, little fella that can’t understand people play the game different/better than you.

I also presented my facts, and you keep trolling.

Not a fella.

Read this.

That article is irrelevant. You refuse to do what others do to solve your problem. That is your only fact that backs up “your truth”.

Your arguments are irrelevant, because you haven’t even been to the Dragon Isles or played the expansion to know anything about it.

It’s a blue post and it’s a CCM discussion, it’s relevant.

Sounds like a great thing, rares are actually rares again.

Yikes, what a thing to tell someone. If we use your logic then your opinion and arguments of the expansion are irrelevant and you can’t comment on anything since you’ve done almost no end game content outside of world quests. Not only that but you’re judging someone over their character armory when you’re trying to hide yours. lol what a clown show.

See how this works? People have multiple characters and accounts. I know it’s a hard concept and it’ll be an even worse pill to swallow but that’s how it works.

This is usually a telltale sign of a world quest and LFR player who also cries about “toxic” players.

Hiding an account is worse than hiding characters, obviously the person is showing no knowledge of the game and trolling. It’s a fresh active account achievement 70.

The worst are people hiding on starter trial accounts on level 10 characters.

I hide my character, so people don’t quote me stuff months or years ago, don’t understand why people get personal on the hiding character.

They are the ones being toxic :point_down:

I’m not a mind reader or see who has what, they are a new person who is just taking guesses.

there’s a very slim chance that anyone on the forum is a new player. As a matter of fact I couldn’t tell you the last time I’ve seen one of those “new player” complaint threads that wasn’t from a classic alt that cannot be found on retail or from someone who got called out for lying about just starting within the first 10 mins of the thread.

this kid keeps sending me notifications…

I can already solo the rares now… except I get sharded out halfway through the fight, assuming one even spawns, lol.

Is it my imagination or do they no longer give any rep? I swear I’ve killed several today and my rep did not seem to move.

I don’t recall them ever awarding rep for kills.

1 Like

They never rewarded rep for kills just manuscripts, a toy, pets, gear and a mount.

2 Likes

They should reward some rep IMO. Even if it’s just 5-per ( i.e. 10 for alts with the bonus).

2 Likes

Whatever the reason for this change they really ought to consider rolling this back. It’s truly an awful experience.

ZC is a complete disaster, never going there again…

It’s just really sad how difficult they’ve made this for no identifiable good reason. I finally got Karokta in my shard and it de-spawned within moments of pulling it. I cannot imagine this is the behavior they’re going for.

I have finished the cloth, leather, mail, and plate cosmetic collections in 10.0 (minus the cloth bracers they never added) and 10.2. With the state of the rare spawns, the “best” way is to loot smelly trash and hope you’re lucky. Finishing these cosmetics really shouldn’t be this hard.