Zandalari Vs Kul Tiran Naval Fight

Have we ever had one…?

The whole premise of gaining allies from both zandalar and kul tiran fleet seemed as though it was rendered useless and just a waste within the storytelling sorts, the war between horde and alliance seems a MoP remake, what a waste for the potential for horde’s naval supremacy, what a waste for alliance to show the true might of Kul Tiran supremacy naval power,

I don’t think so? i wanna say the zandalari naval fleet got wiped out but my memory is so foggy for BFA

It did. The majority of it got blown up in the assault on Dazar’alor’s harbor. The rest of them got chunked when Azshara opened up her domain right in front of them.

But the Alliance also lost a good amount of ships in that Azshara trap as well.

3 Likes

Doesn’t look like we did other than the siege of Zandalar attack which I just don’t think it counted as naval but a conquest for the alliance’s part,

I just feel betrayed that what I quested for so long in kul tiras for the so-called naval fleet was so short cutted into the damnation on Nazjatar

The alliance has the best ships so it wouldn’t be a competition anyways. We have the magic bomber, lightforged spaceships, Anduin x Wrathion, etc…

4 Likes

But the Horde have their mighty demolishers. And with that heavy level of technology managed to burn most of the Alliance fleet at the start of the expan and burn a Tree. You don’t need much to beat the Alliance just throw them fiery rocks with a catapult.

1 Like

But does the alliance have Dread Admiral Tattersail though? I think not.

1 Like

Had me in the first half, not gonna’ lie.

1 Like

The catapults had azerite in which were enough to burn down the tree, and yes, we can never underestimate the Horde’s inner intellectual cunning nature and technology,

Not siding within you (I hate Horde), just the war seems not enough other than Aszhara’s butting in

Prepare for an onslaught of zandalari druids in aquatic form

1 Like

How’s Wrathion involved in this? He’s neutral is he not?

I never understood why the horde wanted the Zandalari naval fleet, the ships have ballistas as their weapons. The freaking Kultiran ships have CANNONS. Like I know it’s a fantasy world but that’s some big fantasy if you think the big crossbows are gonna beat cannon fire. :tired_face: