Zandalari Still not Nerfed

I mean, that is a hope but at the same rate that racial flavor is so ingrained in Warcraft now. Every race has a talent that another cannot preform. Which leads us to bring what would constitute as a good option?

What if we removed the number-based racials and left flavor racials? Things like the Goblin bank, Void elf T-Mog discount, Human reputation, etc. There are races that need flavor now that we look at it. Such as regular Orcs. How will we propose options to assure every race feels even more unique without impacting the overall flow of the game?

I’d appreciate bigtime to see cosmetic or misc. Racials that give us a different experience depending on the race.

1 Like

So, basically you’re saying that no matter what happens, you will never admit that they could possibly ever be OP.

Got’cha.

4 Likes

You can’t just say something is OP with no evidence to back it up. I’m still waiting.

3 Likes
  • and = seem pretty hard to reach ;x

My interrupt is on my 12 button mouse. It’s 10, so my thumb ^-^

Any one who cant get at least 2 ticks of the Zandalari racial in pvp is a moron.

1 Like

My point is that it’s useless mid-fight.

Sure you can hide behind LoS, but that’s about it.

Just because you’ve chosen to ignore everything we’ve been saying, doesn’t mean we never said it.

2 Likes

Kul tirans are so op I’m sure he’s going to faction change all the characters he can Kappa.

I look forward to having Abruek pug my M+ dungeons with his thicc human tank.

1 Like

Are you sure?

There has yet to be a single point from you thus far that has even yielded the slightest bit of rationality to make Regeneratin’ an Over Powered racial.

Nothing you have said is evident to your argument.

I don’t offer carries.

4 Likes

Best part of this thread is all of the people who have never even set foot on the PTR with a Zandalari asserting that it’s OP. The racial looks far better on paper than it is in practice. I urge you to create a Zandalari on the PTR and do a dungeon/battleground before bringing forth any more arguments.

Line of sight won’t save you from Regeneratin’ getting interrupted. If you have any DoT on you, which almost EVERY class has, it’ll get interrupted before the first tick. That’s 0 healing.

EDIT: Addressing the draenei/forsaken racials, there’s a lot of strange arguments being thrown around.

First off, comparing Regeneratin to Cannibalize is downright ridiculous and it’s comparing apples to oranges. It’s a flavor racial. Cannibalize is equivalent to Pterrodax Swoop, in that it essentially just saves you bag space by allowing you to eat corpses rather than carry food. Pterrodax Swoop saves you from having to carry goblin gliders around.

Yes, Regeneratin is more powerful than Gift of the Naaru. There are multiple factors in play that gives Gift of the Naaru far more utility and reliability, however. As long as Regeneratin is interruptable by damage then there’s no way to balance them against each other. Regeneratin can be brought down to a more acceptable level, though. 40% heal over 3 seconds, maybe?

8 Likes

Horde already clearly have better racials than Alliance and faction imbalance not just in raiding tiers but warmode is clearly a thing

that regen needs to be nurfed to the ground having a troll paladin who can bubble or stun and gain another lay on hands is stupidly broken

Im aware it gets broken with dots but with some classes that is a non issue And the Kul tirans in comparison not even counting gifts of the loa ie a free goblin glider and everything else bundled are laughable as per usual

1 Like

Not really? Aside from the jumping high in the air and bombing ability they’re easier to take down than rogues.

If.

When did we get Night Elves and Dark Iron Dwarves?

1 Like

Why are the horde crying about an ability that was nerfed years ago and did absolutely NOTHING to help combat stats? It only had a niche use in pvp and that was it.

Horde still have superior COMBAT abilities which help them with pvp and pve content across the board. This is a false equivalency if ever there was one.

… you do realize if you’re stunned/charmed/feared/asleep/mind controlled you can’t hit anything, right?

Should have been something automatic and similar to regular trolls regen. Why do zand have to cast an innate biological function? If they needed at least one activated ability then the gift of the loan would make more sense. Right now the racial is dancing between useless and OP depending on class, whereas most of the others are good on any class.

Jaster ain’t a Loa.

My disappointment is not that the Zandalari have an overpowered racial. My disappointment is that if it is as overpowered as some people are saying it is, it will likely make it to live. And then it will be the Horde, not the Alliance, who would be outraged at the bait and switch that will likely happen. A bait and switch that would happen after they rake in all the money from the race changes, just to have half of them switch back. So if the Alliance are right, who’s the real loser in that scenario?

On the other hand, if the Horde are right and it’s not overpowered…opinion is opinion. My opinion is that the 10% bonus rep from playing a human is much better then any other racial that we have access to. Nothing will change that, but I admit it’s just my opinion and there is plenty of proof other racials do contribute more to actual play style and combat over character progression.

So… yeah. Let the Horde have their overpowered racial if they want an overpowered racial. If it goes live as is and gets nerfed…we can tell them the same thing they’re telling us.