Zandalari Still not Nerfed

Alliance got two 400 ilvl gear pieces for free without even having to touch the new raid week one, suck it up.

1 Like

Healing is not going to break content.

3 Likes

shamans have been pretty bad up until this last patch (and be elemental)

clearly you knew this right, because racials are a core part of your gameplay?

4 Likes

Yes which is why is said he wouldn’t nerf himself and his friends. his friends don’t all play shamans. But they are all horde.

2 Likes

Why did he take so long to buff himself if he’s truly so biased?

2 Likes

What it means is that at one point, the Horde racials were something like 1% better on paper, and the top raiders went Horde to wring out every possible advantage to get World First. Once the top dogs transferred, the potential top dogs followed suite to stay eligible for positions. Then it sparked off a domino effect of “the best raiders go Horde” so that is what happened.

It was like a massive flavor of the month reroll, and then it became “if you want to seriously raid, go Horde because that is where all of the top guilds are.”

So one nerd did some math that said Berserking was the best DPS racial in the game, or some nonsense, and that is what everyone did because players imitate the pros even if they are at a level where racials don’t make an ounce of difference.

That being done, without making Alliance SUPER overpowered to swing top raiders back to the blue team, they are going to stay Horde because that is where all of the other raiders now play.

1 Like

Once he did buff them he made them top tier. Look at methods kills they had 2 resto shamans.

They also had a ret paladin

Yay im OP

2 Likes

We disagree here. I like the factions.

The solution is simple incentive. They need an incentive that cannot be moved across factions, and will eventually go away once balance has been restored.

I would, personally, suggest getting rid of faction transfers as long as the factions are balanced. Make that faction decision mean something. And open them up when there’s an imbalance, but only from high pop to low pop.

To handle balance, my current personal pet idea is a kind of war/titan forging that’s faction-based that can only occur when you’re a part of the under-performing faction (so, only for the alliance at the moment. Horde would get it if the situation ever reversed itself).

So basically, you would randomly be able to find much better gear if you were alliance right now. Like, upwards of +30 ilvls in total (if you were lucky) since it would specifically be able to stack with warforging and titanforging.

To protect from horde raiders crossing to alliance to gear up and then transferring back to horde for world first recruitment…well I already said alliance->horde transfers would be disabled completely. But similarly if you mailed, neutral auctioned, or otherwise tried to transfer said gear from low pop to high pop, the system would strip the extra ILVLs from the equipment permanently.

The draw of better, more competitive gear would draw people back, and the moment things were equal again the ability to proc the extra forging would go away. Any and all advantages gained would go away in the next tier or two as better gear naturally became available.

“But better recruitment!”

With better gear you might not need it. And if you already had the recruits…

1 Like

Stopping to heal yourself is a waste of time in a Mythic+. You have a healer for a reason. There is a reason people don’t tell the healer “Wait gonna go eat this corpse”.

Any DPS spec even that has any sort of self heal can heal to 100% over six seconds. If that’s an impressive feat I can see why it seems overpowered.

2 Likes

Hell i can sit and eat if i really want to waste my groups time. Eating food, like the ztroll racial, is also a channeled ability that is stopped when damage is taken. Maybe food is overpowered as well.

Nerf food

2 Likes

Please remove factions so I can see people stop using “X FACTION IS OP!” crying threads. I hope that’s what this is leading up to so people can finally just see they’re bad at the game. :joy:

2 Likes

I’m sorry but giving incentives to one side over the other is the complete wrong way to go about it. People already dislike titanforging/warforging to begin with. Giving increased chances of that to one side would beyond absurd for blizz to do (Blizz made that mistake once this expac already).

1 Like

Boxing out a pack of mobs to full heal the tank over 6 seconds loses less time than wiping. I know that you know every little bit counts.

Not all DPS specs have that capacity.

Hunters don’t.
Mages don’t.
Rogues don’t.
Warlocks’s don’t (barring certain affliction azerite attributes).
Warriors don’t.

I know. Lets nerf food so that you can’t sit and eat during combat.

Instead of crying about nerfing the Zandalari with no specific suggestions on what exactly to nerf and to what degree, why not suggest buffing the alliance races instead?

I guess It’s easier to just complain than make actual suggestions…

1 Like

Explain to me how IN ANY WAY a free 100% heal over 4 seconds is any more balanced?

Horde Racials are known for having all round use, while the Alliance are stuck with niche racials.

If you have to rely on the racial to prevent a wipe you’re already losing the timer.

Hunters, Warlocks, Rogues, and Warriors can self heal. The remaining part is why you run a healer.

2 Likes

Because he needs to be sure he isn’t clearly buffing the horde to make himself and his friends OP and get called out on it, it would be an PR nightmare to behold if the biased clearly showed and they would lose alliance players $$

2 Likes

Tin foil hat is on pretty tight there

3 Likes

Explain to us how it’s OP. Honestly.

Are all of your healers dead and you’re not taking damage from a raid mechanic and/or healer? In what circumstance is this really OP? What drastic shift is this ability going to cause in the meta? I’m sure you know, being 22 honor level and all.