Zandalari Still not Nerfed

So what your saying is you want an incentive and a repeat of what was done in the past to cause the imbalance in the first place? That’s not fixing anything.

Horde get to experience it so why shouldn’t alliance

I am alliance now (same character, avatar never updated) and I have zero issue getting into 10+ .

one thing I did notice about alliance pugging, is that the requirements (player made) are beyond insane… so it is more a alliance community issue than a horse issue… and I o now there are more active horde players thus more groups available

1 Like

So you’re gonna lie and pretend that the alliance hadn’t gotten free heroic raiding gear every week AND a 30% buff over the horde since 8.1 and only recently has it stopped? Now I know you’re straight up delusional.

You’ve apparently not only been not playing the game, but not been on the forums to see the plethora of posts rightfully complaining about it. :rofl:

1 Like

EMFH didn’t come out until Cataclysm.

Here’s your logic currently:

“Blizz made a mistake and screwed things up in the past favoring horde. Therefore we should make the same mistake again for alliance!”

How does that make any sense at all. You’d still be left with an imbalance.

2 Likes

I am alliance because I was bored playing horde for past few years… everyone has their reasons…

AND YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH AT THE GAME FOR FACTION TO MATTER… HELL, EVEN I AM NOT ALONG WITH 99.5% OF THIS FORUM

8 Likes

The real problem with Regeneratin’ is the disparity of usefulness between classes.

For a brewmaster monk it’s literally worthless whenever you’re in combat. There is no scenario in which you can use it because the cast breaks before you can get a single tick off. If there is a damage over time effect on you, you get ZERO healing from Regeneratin’

For a paladin, you basically put yourself into stasis to heal completely to full. It’s effectively a lay on hands as well as giving you a break from damage, allowing you to take yourself out of the fight (it’s basically an ice block + full heal).

The fact that it’s incredibly useful for one spec and literally useless for one spec is a problem. Regeneratin’ needs a redesign. Badly. Or else there’s no way it’ll satisfy anyone.

My proposal? Make Regeneratin’ a 40% heal, uninterruptable (but interruptable by stuns and knockbacks) that you cast over the course of 4 seconds. 10% health per second. It still is less reliable than the draenei racial and you can’t attack while casting it, while at the same time having the same effect.

1 Like

Wrong.

Just another player complaining wanting free heroic raiding gear…

Ehh I’d say the disparity is unfortunate but then that brings up the question of nightborne, whose racials are worthless for non-casters.

Gotta keep those horde racials more powerful then the alliance racials. When i look at some of them now an compare them to some of the older races racials the new one all seem more powerful.

2 Likes

and this affects you how? horde clear lfr or islands faster?

give me a break

Ironic comment coming from horde chars who got all the benefits of the Warfronts (when they first came out) which was promptly taken away from the alliance before the alliance even got a chance at them. As I recall the horde reply to this was suck it up, but when it happens the other way around the horde do the same thing…

7 Likes

It’s well known the devs play horde. They aren’t going to nerf themselves and their friends.

1 Like

I hope not. I think we need more buffs, the crying on these boards is down to a few posts a day and we need to up that

well know that this argument makes you look insane.

4 Likes

Tell me. Do you just refuse to read anything I type? Because there’s an entire post I’ve linked multiple times on how to make room.

Druids? Sure they suck and already have healing, but as long as nothing is straight up immune to CC they’ve got two talentable options open to them that can buy them enough space to channel the entire racial and change back into bear.

And any non-monk tank can benefit from both of them with a little communication to the group that you’re bound to find in high key groups (and Ursok’s Vortex doesn’t have much that’s simply immune to it so all you need to avoid is using is on uncontrolled ranged mobs).

Same goes for monk’s Ring of Peace, and Mage’s Ring of Frost. The only real iffy ones are paladin’s blinding light (or whatever it’s called. Their 6 second AoE blind) and a priest’s AoE knockback.

And that’s just tanks. DPS have way fewer problems than tanks do getting that channel off, and more self-sufficiency in DPS is never a bad thing.

Besides which, just try and make an honest comparison to Regeneratin’ using Cannibalism and then try to tell me Regeneratin’ doesn’t make it completely obsolete.

Regeneratin’ is objectively way too good to be a racial ability.

Honestly, if it healed for like 25% or just a flat amount (because 25% of a tank’s health is a LOT of health), was self only, and on a more standard 3 minute CD I’d be fine with it not breaking on damage at all.

100% over 6 seconds is ridiculous. Even breaking on damage.

Ion plays a orc shaman in a mythic raiding guild. You really think he’s going to nerf himself and his friends races into the ground?

2 Likes

Because shamans have a well known history of being OP /s (god i hope that wasnt necessary)

4 Likes