Zandalari Still not Nerfed

By the way https://www.raider.io/mythic-plus-runs/season-bfa-2/3076460-21-freehold

That’s your Shadowmeld presence. Ranked 37

No the alliance players that were interested in raiders on US and EU went horde for a easier time finding guilds and group. You do know faction changes exist, this isn’t vanilla we’re you pick a side and that’s all you can play on a server.

3 Likes

So are you saying WoW is pay to win now? 'Cause that’s what you’re saying.

And here we are. Full circle.

Us: Horde is broken because of X.
You: Horde isn’t broken.
Us: Yes it is, [justification].
You: No it’s not.
Us: Yes it is, [overall proof].
You: You just suck.

“You just suck”. That’s your argument? Seriously?

I’ve had good discussions with you in the past, so I know you can do better than that.

I’m disappointed, Abruek.

9 Likes

You want proof? Look at the sims bloodmallet and herodamage. Take them with a grain of salt ofc but notice how racials make almost no difference based on race sims?

2 Likes

Actually, we blame the devs.

Balance is their job. When the factions are unblanaced, it’s their fault.

When they’re this imbalanced it’s because of gross incompetency.

11 Likes

He’s pointing out that regardless of whether both sides were exactly the same, one side would always have more players and people need to realize that and stop complaining and just enjoy the game.

1 Like

Faction deciding is a player choice. You’re mad because more players want to play horde, that’s not the player’s fault and that’s not the Dev’s fault. Its been that way since the game came out.

1 Like

I find it amusing that the people that cry the most are also terrible players. meaning the racial(s) will have zero affect on their gameplay because they are not good enough to do the content where facials might matter…

oh no a zandalari stunned me at a azerite world quest and healed to full… who cares

1 Like

You gave an example on why a six second 100% heal was “broken and overpowered”.

As someone who pushes high keys I gave you an example of why it isn’t “broken and overpowered”.

You’re overall use of the ability is completely misunderstood. Zandalari tanks include Warriors, Monks, Paladins, and Druids. Monks can’t use the ability at all due to stagger, Warriors can’t realistically get higher than 1 or 2 ticks due to only having Leap as an option (Though they don’t need it due to Victory Rush being incredibly easy to proc due to the current built), Druids which are plain terrible for high end content right now but already have self heals anyways (Not to mention it drops form), and Paladins which have incredibly high self-healing already that also can’t due anything in terms of mobility.

(Tanks also cannot Block, Dodge, or Parry whilst channeling said ability.)

Also, you have a healer in your party for a reason. Most of which can top someone off in a matter of one or two cast, setting up CDs to stack for a racial that will just waste time in timed content is foolish.

6 Likes

Uh, let’s not give Blizz the idea of taking more unique things out of our RPG, k? They neutered this game down to the frame already. I’ll take a little variance in absolute class damage, and utility over the pruned down trash we are left with now.

Heroic Uldir was only 370 so how does that work? It was out for one week after BfD dropped and then hasn’t been back. How was it heroic ilvl at 385 before BfD?

1 Like

What following do you need to do? Just reverse the traits and all the horde will be in an outrage of the OP nature of the trolls, in just about every way. No one cares about swimming or even extra skill points. The free op healing is way way too powerful. How hard is that to understand and accept?

2 Likes

I’m not gonna sit here and explain everything for you. Look it up yourself. :roll_eyes:

XD if it gave more than a useless 370 before BfD then I would have been out there doing it, but it wasn’t since heroic was 370 and it was useless by the time it came up in December.

It had a effect on me trying to find groups for 10s and heroic raids last patch. There’s times on alliance where LfG is dead horde doesn’t have that problem.

2 Likes

Actually, when the game came out the population was 70% alliance. Horde got blood elves and paladins to fix that imbalance.

The can fix this problem. They are just choosing not to.

5 Likes

You have no proof is what you’re trying to say.

2 Likes

How can they fix it. There isn’t an easy solution to the imbalance. The best solution completely removes the faction barrier negating the whole imbalance to begin with.

Blizzard can fix the faction balance problem. All they have to do is give raiders a reason to play Alliance.

2 Likes