Zandalari Still not Nerfed

Method’s 97% of the playerbase huh? That’s some interesting math skills there.

6 Likes

But how is it? Everyone complaining about how it’s OP just says “lmao full heal”. Give me a genuine example that can’t be picked apart in two seconds and I’ll say Regeneratin’ needs a nerf, but no one has so far. It’s just crying and moaning about an already useless racial being made more useless…

2 Likes

Perhaps I would feel differently if the developers actually put time into giving us racial abilities like it… Instead we get one size fits all abilities and we have no choice in picking the best one to fit our build.

I understand your point about hybrid builds being screwed by it but welcome to what every other race has dealt with for years.

I wouldn’t bother. It’s always the people who have never set foot in a competitive world first complaining about things that don’t affect them, honestly.

2 Likes

Wtf are you talking about, a blue just posted in here saying Zandalari racials are getting nerfed.

1 Like

Ehh, it’s dealt with up-front for other races.

Blood Fury works for Elemental and Enhancement – for specs that need Int, it gives Int, for specs that need AP, it gives AP.

It’s honestly bizarre, to me, that people take the “crabs in a bucket” mindset on something like this and genuinely want to leave hybrids in a bad place w/ this racial.

Delusional much? Doesn’t say anything about nerfing. It says tuning and that the numbers aren’t final.

3 Likes

You should probably read my post.

Depending on the content, Regeneratin’ is far more powerful than Brush it Off.

I already went that route. Apparently the reasons Method’s GM made back in MoP don’t matter anymore since that was back in MoP.

Meanwhile, EMFH is still the golden standard of broken in spite of the nerf.

Drougen isn’t arguing with anything even approaching good faith. Most of the Horde in here aren’t.

One of my first posts in here I went in depth to how you could break M+ dungeons with Regeneratin’ by comboing it with easy-to-get abilities available to about a quarter of the classes in the game (two of which are available to tanks ZTrolls can be themselves) and none of them will even attempt to touch it.

Probably because every time a human hits EMFH, Regeneratin’ will break.

TL;DR: Regeneratin’ as is on the PTR is perfectly balanced because of EMFH between Wrath and Legion.

Horde Logic™©

13 Likes

Alliance tanking and pvp racials are op. Is that why all the top raiding guilds are horde and the top arena and rbg players are also horde.

8 Likes

“Something I don’t understand is overpowered”

5 Likes

So you have nothing to say when you’re given facts of why you are wrong.

7 Likes

Do you wanna go into how shadowmeld breaks reaping then? Why are you trying to play off that because a guild who are in the top 0.1% that everything they do should be how the game is balanced by.

3 Likes

Okay.

2 Likes

Sure. Knock yourself out.

Honestly, if it completely invalidates reaping, it should get nerfed against reaping.

Wow so the tank that can already self-heal can self heal more and the healer doesn’t have to worry about healing them either. And not to mention the potential for ranged or caster mobs, Grievous or Necrotic week, adds that aren’t effected by either of those abilities, and many other reasons.

1 Like

www raider io/mythic-plus-rankings/season-bfa-2/all/world/leaderboards-strict

Look at all those night elf’s dominating mythic +

1 Like

It’s not Blizzard’s fault the best players went Horde.

Why wouldn’t people sway to one side when there is a barrier between the two.

2 Likes

You realize that Alliance at this point have no one to blame but themselves. Players on the Alliance are just no longer interested in end-game content (from how I see it) and yet you take this as the other faction being op via racials.

2 Likes

Well it is blizzards fault for giving horde better pve racials. Top guild went horde and the sheep followed.

6 Likes