Zandalari racials, what in the actual

Despite BFA’s many problems, I have been enjoying WOW.

If these zandalari racials go live, I’m out.

1 Like

How many times do we have to point out there was a blue post saying these aren’t the final numbers? :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

I’m just going to reply with this now…

8 Likes

It’s overpowered just in the breadth, just in the concept, regardless of numbers.

It makes regular trolls look like a fecal swab.

1 Like

Don’t worry OP, the fun and interesting abilities will be pruned and then made useless all so that you won’t have to make another thread telling Blizzard that you quit because…of racial abilities. :unamused:

6 Likes
  • Boosted regen
  • Mini Bloodlust
  • 20% reduction on slows
  • 20% increased exp when killing beasts

Yah…totally trash…you right

Not like Berserking has been nerfed because of how powerful it is or anything like that :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

They won’t, so you’re good.

2 Likes

the fact that it even hit PTR is beyond concerning

6 Likes

Like it was posted earlier in a blue post, you can stop soiling your pants as they aren’t final and being discussed

1 Like

When you are comparing two trolls, yeah.

Make sure you laminate your post and wear it around your neck at the next Blizzcon so the devs will be proud of you.

I was actually thinking of tattooing it on my forearm but your idea sounds better

4 Likes

lol, dork

1 Like

Isn’t the entire point of the PTR to test things out?

Good lordy even when Blizz outright state they’re fixing something from the PTR people aren’t happy

1 Like

I guess you’re new here.

I’ve been reading Blizzard statements for over a decade. They’re full of manure.

Cool, just spam the forums with the same complaints about something that’s being addressed then

Whatever floats your boat

1 Like

Why not? You spam the forums with your clueless apologism for obvious money grabs and bad game balance.

from most experienced players you can tell that the racial is completely stupid and so far out of line with balance is mind boggling

the fact that blizzard even thought it needed testing is a red flag

1 Like

I have one thread post under my name

And I’m pleeeenty critical of Blizz, just…you know… when it comes to things that are actually in the game

Racials have always been OP at some point most if not all of them. Not something new. Grow up. Guess OP is new to this. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

If you think past/present racials are equivalent to that, I feel sorry for your ancestors.

Feedback is required to make sure it doesn’t get into the game in a broken state.