Zandalari guild

Just testing the interest levels for a Zandalari themed guild. I’ll probably open this guild up as a leveling guild once 8.1.5 releases and I was wondering how many out there would like to help take it beyond being a leveling guild. People with ideas would be in officer positions and we could incorporate most of our collective ideas to form the core identity of the guild going forward.

I just want to have a fun place to play my ZD troll with likeminded people.

Wyrmrest Accord, Represent. My characters here are in a Zandalari Guild on Wyrmrest called Formerly called Dinomancy. It’s a great guild that explores and has role-play relevant to all aspects of Zandalari Culture. This includes Zandalari, as well as Zandalari allies like Vulpera, Tortollans and Mogu. It’s been a great experience and i’d recommend it to anyone who’s rolling a brand new Zandalari.

I appreciate the shout-out Yokumba!

<Shadows of the Loa> is a Zandalari themed Troll guild on Moon Guard that will be launching shortly after the new allied race is released on the 12th.

To guide our members on their roleplay journey with their new Zandalari toons, we’ll be offering the ‘Trials of the Loa’. These are six paths that enable our members to realize the development of their characters in an organic and challenging way, which are further supplemented by overarching guild storylines and personal quests.

I’ll be putting an official recruitment thread together over the next few days. If you’re open to joining up with us then we could certainly use the numbers and if not it would be a real pleasure to see another Zandalari guild launch with whom we could run some meaty events :slight_smile: