Zandalari Balance Form

How are you dinomancers liking the balance form? The video’s ive watched had very strange running and strafing animations, but wanted to see how you guys liked it. Maybe Im over-analyzing lol

1 Like

idk how to switch to posting on my druid but its cute, has no dance though so you cannot flex on one another

1 Like

I’m enjoying it. Its different and that’s all that matters to me lol.

Loving it. Blizz actually toned down their running animation somewhat, and it looks more normal now. That was a concern of mine too, but it’s better now.

Not sure I did the portraits on the forums lol, why we all offset?

No dance, no color options like the KulTiran forms. I’m really disappointed.

4 Likes

But the kul form is the same chicken… just rotten and with a hood =p

1 Like

I LOVE the balance form, by far my favorite of the Zandalari forms and favorite of all the Balance forms.

7 Likes

I def love it as well. If it changes colors like the other forms I’d like it a lot more but, meh. No dance sucks but the flap is still there, as the ultimate BM. Looks smooth too.

2 Likes

I am even more in love with it than ever now that I finally have my dino druid. Will definitely be spending the majority of the time as a boomie in true Lun’alai fashion (I’m pretty sure PC Zandalari druid is implied to be Lune’lai anyway since the starting in-game scene has you already in moonkin form).

It is kind of a bummer that there’s no dance animation right now though. But it might just be because the Adherent Arakkoa skeleton used doesn’t have a dance animation? The Kul Tiran moonkin meanwhile is literally just using the standard moonkin base, so of course they’ll have the dancing. It’s probably too much effort right now to make a whole new animation, but oh well. I hope they add it in eventually.

4 Likes

I’m in love but there are times I need to dance. :pensive:

Mmm I think that’s a gameplay mechanic and nothing more. Allied race druids start out as Balance by default, so naturally you’d just have Moonkin by then. More likely that you’re a druid of Gonk, but the Luna’lai roleplay potential is there.

I would think that except why are we automatically in moonkin form rather than in default troll form? It’s true druids start as balance by default but we don’t start already as moonkin.

Of course short of in-game dialog, this can be left up to interpretation. But Lun’alai was what I immediately thought of when I saw my character (and someone else also starting) are just in moonkin form by default.

Also, lore-wise Raptari don’t turn into moonkin. That’s a form exclusive to the Lune’lai’s matron, who is implied to be Elune. Of course, I think that’s lore more tied to the Balance spec than anything else, so it’s easy enough to ignore the fact we start with Balance by default.

Love it! I never really enjoyed playing Tauren and wasn’t a fan of the hunched troll. Love the Zandalari and these new forms so much.

2 Likes

I wasn’t thrilled with how it looked on the PTR, but I LOVE it now. The run looks good, strafe still has a weird look to it, and no dance…which I assume may be added later?
But the casting animations are GREAT. I love the little jump it does. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think it’s a little small personally. Wish it always looked like its enhanced form.

2 Likes