Zan or Tauren druid

Hello everyone. I’m wanting to make a new druid, preferably end game healing in PVP with some PVE. With off spec feral for fun WPVP. Could you point me in the right direction? I see most top players still playing Tauren. But, I have heard some good things about Zan in PVP with their regeneration racial. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

I love trolls since wc3 but I hated their bad posture in wow lol, so I got super hyped with the zandalari release.
I paid $$ to race change my tauren druid to Zanda and never regreted, my mogs looks so much better, regeneration is really nice in bg, the loa 5 day Cd is kinda cool, im using the healer one atm, free glider every 10 min can save ur life in wpvp now and then, I love all the new dinosur forms, etc etc
The only thing I miss from being a tauren is the herb gathering speed.

Again, i love trolls, so im not talking about super high end optimal race.

Nah, ZT are terrible for PVP as Druids (particularly Feral). I gave it a shot and went back to Tauren a few days ago.

NE racial is bar none the best in game for druid (any spec). If you’re horde Tauren is best.

1 Like

Regen for zan is ok. But you won’t need it that often while playing feral because of instant regrowth procs. Glider is 10min cd so kinda pointless since you can just buy a stack of gliders (with a 3min cd) for pretty cheap or With marks of honor.

Gear looks nice on them but also looks nice on Tauren depending on gear. Forms are cool but personally I use artifact forms for feral if I play it so it’s pointless.

Imo I’d go Tauren for the stun or highmountain for the gap closer/knock down

1 Like

Dark Spear Troll > Zandalari Troll

Berserking is great and it lines up perfect with incarn.

4 Likes

NE racial is bar none the best in game for druid (any spec). If you’re horde Tauren is best.

Tauren is better than NE in instanced pvp because of War Stomp -> Cyclone combo.

Nah man. With maledict meta ne is better than tauren.