Yup... Still staying DH

Did some testing in beta… We are a bit more squishy but I think the covenant traits will fix that.

I will say though, it does feel a bit stale playing a DH… Same abilities, same rotation, same demon forms, very few talent changes. I really think that if a DH that quit in Legion resubs for Shadowlands they will literally barely learn anything new in terms of the class itself.

Oh well, don’t fix what ain’t broke I guess.

1 Like

Wouldn’t a 5% base leech nerf (From 10%) but a +25% leech buff (From 10%) in demon form make us less squishy in general though, since Eye beam CD will be massively reduce if you pick the right talents and such?

My friends did some testing and he says he can use Eye beam like twice as much compare to BFA in general so that 25% leech in demon form is really good for our survivability.

Because they removed the passive dodge on blade dance. Thank god.

Ehhh… That was mostly just useful in PVP as far as I know, I didn’t notice that much of a help in PVE and I don’t PVP so that doesn’t bother me.

Maybe they nerfed chaos appetite or the soul fragments restoring like 20% of your max hp? Idk about that though, only other thing that would make them feel squishier.