You're amazing

If you’re reading this i think you’re awesome.
if you feel sad and lonely or if you just need someone to talk to, let me know and I’ll gladly listen.
Never forget that you make each day a great one by being yourself. Im proud of you my fellow WoW players. I love you all
–Pandaa

26 Likes

Love this post. We could all use a little positivity in our lives.

5 Likes

No. GD is a place to go to pour all your rage and toxicity into the interwebs and constantly fight other people over things that don’t matter.

Very suspicious

2 Likes

Oh right, I forgot.

2 Likes

/hug

/10char

1 Like
1 Like

That is much appreciated but I don’t like being lied to, I am ok at best :grin:

1 Like

The jury is still hung if I’m awesome or not, however it is Friday so that means it’s all true :partying_face::tada:

I’m not. I probably should be locked in asylum honestly.

This genuinely made me smile as I sat down at work to look at the forums while finishing my morning coffee. Thank you!

1 Like

…so a few more drinks will reveal your inner awesomeness.

I think I just had a case of the feels.

Rough night in dispatch, so bringing up the forums right after work and seeing this made me smile. I needed a post like this. Thank you.

I love you all! Even when we all might disagree, you’re my internet family. :two_hearts::blue_heart:

(Hopefully your post doesn’t get moved to off topic like my similar one did a couple weeks ago. :slightly_frowning_face:)

2 Likes

Aww. This really brightened my day. When I log into WoW later today I’ll /hug the fist Tauren I come across.

I was gonna refute this but then I remembered your stories aren’t in GD. lol

Im good at playing feral and at doind dungeons. Im not good at posting on forums.

Can I have a big tauren hug?

2 Likes

Yes. I’d like to wish everyone a happy Friday. LETS GET IT, AMERICA.

A tauren called panda… can’t take your positivity seriously :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you, Pandas! You, too, are an amazing and awesome person!

its a nice thing to say but i’m too far gone