Your Trollful Ways

The bike that the Horde can no longer obtain even on this day? The bike that can never come back so if you weren’t logged on as a horde player between a specific date you can never have it again? That bike? Or are you referring to the alliance bike sitting in stormwind that can be bought at any time when ever by any alliance player and will never disappear? I’m sure glad the horde won that!

Again: Alliance is the casual chill faction of course they would perform poorly against a die hard dedicated playerbase who basically lives and breathes world of warcraft. Everyone loves the villian in this case because the alliance is the same goody two shoes faction from other universes like Lord of the rings, Warhammer, Narnia, literally any movie with the humans being in the center of the holy good faction against what ever evil faction is in their universe.

Its not humanitys fault thats what people like and why it keeps getting copy pasted with a different coat of paint. Horde players rather having something different and unique the underdog if you will. There is no unexplained losses and expansions that really cater to Horde. BC maiev tricked both factions that illidan was some evil big bad. So she duped both factions it wasn’t about either one.

Wotlk: Alliance ICC raid is the canon so horde just gets F’ed there, the wrath gate both forces suffered greatly with the horde suffering even more with the battle for undercity.

Cata: The story focuses between thrall and malfurion with each faction going into the world doing their thing. Horde loses yet another gun airship and just gets tossed to the side.

Mists: Horde are the bad guys, have a civil war, and the alliance pretty much gets to take advantage of the entire situation and depowers the powerhouse thats the horde.

Dreanor: Shows the orcish’s evil past and pretty much shuns them, Yrel gets a lot of spot light with the alliance and horde gets… a depressed thrall that becomes irrelevant losing the last great character with a ton of power.

Legion: Oh look hordes the bad guys again and we lose vol’jin to a random demonic mob the actual warchief getting 1v1ed by a random demon, damn thats brutal. Then genn greymane completely destroys the forsaken armada making the horde even weaker.

BFA: Sylvanas starts another horde civil war and kills saurfang damn the hits keep comin and they dont stop comin, horde loses undercity like alliance loses teldrassil. The scales power tip more towards balance outside of alliance dominance. BUT WAIT Theres more! Horde lost all their eastern kingdoms regions except eversong woods and ghostlands. Its all alliance controlled, not only that but the alliance reclaimed darkshore and ashenvale woods, Horde completely lost everything at this point. But its the alliance who keeps losing what?

Shadowlands: This expansion is pretty much non canon to me and doesn’t really focus on anything other than sylvanas redemption ark and Tyranda actually not dying to the pact she made with elune so i call it a fair trade.

Not to mention all the horde leaders we have lost compared to the minimal amount of alliance leaders.

Oh, all the time. I’m hilarious! (To me :rofl:)

1 Like

The most troll thing I ever did was use the “Shard of N’zoth” toy so that I could have both Alli and Horde gang up on me when I didn’t do anything to them to deserve it.

I could feel my Amani ancestors smiling down on me that day. :sleepy:

Not southern korea :skull:

Putting mage portals to Dal crater over other portals and food is always a classic.

E
E
e
e
e
e
e

SPLAT

1 Like

Back in Wrath, any time I got Halls of Stone as my daily heroic (which was a lot) and people wanted to do all bosses, instead of just skipping to the end, when we would get to the rock guy’s room, I would pull him through the hole in the wall and wipe the group. He pulls all the trash with him when he runs to your spot and it’s just an instant wipe.

I never got caught, not even once, despite always being the only person to survive. Am I proud of doing this? Not at all. Did it make me laugh every time? Absolutely. I was just kind of a jerk back then, lol. Also, you can no longer do it now, because they put up an invisible wall where the hole is, so you’re LOS’d from the boss. I know because I tried to do it again years ago, to no avail.

Maybe I’m still a little bit of a jerk. :wink:

1 Like

During the zombie event for Shadowlands I would get infected, go find bots in the open world and then turn them into zombies to screw up their programming. Found one in Moonglade. Bunch of Druids using teleport Moonglade, going to vendor and casting again.

This was back in Vanilla and kind of a long story but so worth it.

My nephew and I both played back in vanilla, me a druid and him a warlock. I’d watched a few videos on how to wall jump to get into Mount Hyjal while it was still ‘under construction’ and we spent a good while exploring it until we came to a part of it where there was a really deep pool of water that I guess went down to nearly the bottom of the map.

Also back then, your breath timer was much shorter so it was easier to drown. We discovered that if you were at the bottom of the pool you couldn’t swim back up in time before you drowned, so we got an idea.

We got the water breathing buff, and he invited a couple friends, one stayed in Stormwind and the other we helped get into Mt Hyjal so we could summon. Then the person in Stormwind started advertising in Trade chat that we could summon people to Mt Hyjal to come and explore it themselves and hang out.

We got a few people who wanted to come, invited them, then the wheel was set into motion.

From the bottom of the pool with our water breathing we one by one summoned the people to us, who upon being summoned desperately tried to swim to the surface but not before they drowned and died.

Some of them got pretty mad about it, but for the few that were chill and laughed it off we hung out for a bit and explored the zone with them. We even showed them a cave that was shaped like a dragon’s head with a swirly green raid entrance behind it that didn’t lead anywhere that I’m guessing was supposed to be a raid in the future.

There’s been a few other times I’ve trolled people but that one was probably the best and most memorable.

1 Like

During LK some guy ninja looted gear from an Onyxia PUG, so I whispered him and convinced him there was a ‘black list’ all the raiding, etc. guilds kept updated for the server, and that I would agree to not add him to it if he rejoined the raid and gave whatever piece if gear he stole from some guy to him. After about 5 minutes of convincing he agreed and gave the guy the item.

I once (maybe twice) used Mythrax’s console and dropped my entire raid team to their doom while they were looting Zul’s corpse.

I once used Yogg-Saron’s Puzzle Box during Zek’Voz fight to trigger the achievement.

I once told my tanks to drag Elerethe Renferal to her webs so we could “skip the annoying cross the webs mechanic”.

I often lead people to their doom by badly placing Gateways. (Those are mostly accidents).

I once told a friend I would pay them 30k if they could sell me a duck battle pet.

I always immolate my friends when they are mind controlled for that sweet extra soul shard generation.

I once stole Brackenspore’s flamethrower to do the achievement.

AND MANY MORE!

… I just can’t remember them right now.

One time I got to the very tip of the steeple on the church in SW and used the have group will travel summon. Since it was right before raid time everyone accepted without knowing where I was and they all fell to their death.

I main a priest so I have many life grip stories but my favorite comes from the heart of fear raid from MoP. In lfr during that one boss that would stomp down and do aoe damage if you went under him I would grip people under him. I would use dispersion and the person gripped would get one shot. I stopped doing it when someone I gripped got vote kicked because the aoe damage wiped us. :grimacing:

During LFR Dragon Soul, I put a portal to Old Dal in front of the one to the Iris and convinced everyone another mage did it after over half the raid wiped.

Type /camp, it makes a campfire :fire:

Telling people there are invisible walls when there aren’t is also entertaining

Back when people first started unlocking flying in Legion, I told my friend about an easter egg Blizz implemented as a thank you to all players who went through the trouble of completing pathfinding.

I told him that the beam shooting straight out of the top of Tomb of Sargeras would teleport you to a treasure demon’s secret hoard. Inside you could find a treasure chest with 3000 nethershards, enough to buy a single piece of gear from the vendor.

He was skeptical at first, but eventually took the bait. He got zapped and one of our healers had to go up and res him.

A friend of mine whose been playing the game for a long time said he acts like he doesn’t know anything just so people aren’t too harsh on him. Eventually this doesn’t work anymore ofc

The only thing that might come close, is when I used to play on Darkspear when it was a pvp server.

I used to keep my “Proven Healer” title on, tmogging gear to look more like a holy pally, but be specced as tank. I deliberately used to bait people who would try and pick on lowbies/healers/weaker specs.

They would get a nasty surprise, when what they thought was an easy target turned out to be an unkillable tank (tanks were OP AF at the start of Legion, back then). I would kite them off, keeping them targeted on me and off of the players who were leveling or whatever.

Was glorious.

Isn’t thus still illegal!?