Your Realms not listing my realm

Under the Your Realms forum heading my realm isn’t listed, the realm all my main characters are on.

2 Likes

This is an issue a few others, including myself, are having. Not sure what the cause is. Just letting you know it’s a widespread problem.

I don’t even have a ‘Your Realms’ Section… but then I haven’t logged into the game for a couple weeks or so either. I just get the huge list of servers/connected servers and no way to collapse it and the text is way too small as well.

Hard to speculate as to the cause, but could be the new forums aren’t fully linked to the armory yet? I’ve logged into a character from a realm not listed and yet it still hasn’t triggered any change.

I’m getting two realms under the “Your Realms” section, but one has only a single character on it and the other has five spread over three accounts. Neither of them are any of my more highly populated realms (such as the merged Kirin Tor, Sentinels, Steamwheedle Cartel, where I have more than a dozen characters across the three accounts.)

Every character was last logged into during the Welcome Back weekend before the BfA release, so there shouldn’t be any “last character logged” preferences going on. (The only log in since was a single level 20 character on the merged server to get the 14th anniv achieve.)

Hey Vihoh, thanks for letting us know. We will take a look into this.

3 Likes

Thank you!

I’ll add to this report. My main characters on Maelstrom. So I should see “Maelstrom/Lightninghoof/The Venture Co.” as my realm forum on here. Instead it shows Emerald Dream, where I have a few alts.

Hey there Community Manager, I am wondering if we have this resolved yet. I have No characters on 3 of the 4 realms. My second highest realm with characters has never been listed. Maybe the developers can let us add realms there or our favorite forum areas or our bookmarkers?