Your rarest title?

Legionnaire from vanilla.

Its also the minimum requirement to mog the blue and epic classic pvp sets, and i only got that title because i no lifed for a week grinding AV rep for the unstoppable force. Was #1 on my server for that week and grew like 3 or 4 ranks.

Feels good

2 Likes

Mistwalker <3 and favorite title in the game.

Apparently Tamer for winning 1k PvP pet battles. My second rarest is “of the Black Harvest” for getting Green Fire when it was relevant.

I thought M G’huun would have been my rarest, but apparently it barely cracks top 10.

1 Like

Did the same for me, went to look at mounts, then back to titles and it worked. Potato servers…

Says my rarest is “Headmaster”.

Like Eiry and Tovi, my Stone Guard title is the rarest.

Bravo! I gave up on that one eventually…Battlemaster was grueling enough.

I don’t have a lot of good titles…

Titanslayer I guess?

I like Ironbane that I got during mog runs in BRF. I’m sure it’s pretty common, but the first surname I picked in an rpg was Shadowbane. Close enough for me:)

Probably what I’m using now, the Darkener.

The website has an error when trying to load the next or last pages on titles or achievements. If you suspect you have a rare title, type the title in the search page at the top right. It will give you the percentage obtained.

Also, of note, the titles page is showing the most common by percentage obtained. The #1 listed is most common with 83.3% of characters in their polling.

1 Like

Darkspear Revolutionary.
Get the hint, Queen Roadkill?
#ShouldersOFF4Saurfang.
Flips hair

3 Likes

Never changing this title, mon

1 Like

Lady of War, I guess? I don’t know.

Principal and CEO

According to http://wowrarity.com/Titles my rarest title is Grand Marshal.

2 Likes

Demonslayer

1 Like

Leiut Commander on this toon, but changed to warrior then got Field Marshal Vanilla rank on that toon.

Its ratest title in game no doubt, I would of hit it, but Burning Crusade came out thr week I was to hit it so no chance.

Ouch that had to sting >.<

1 Like

Looks like mine is Lord of War