1 Like

Mine is jet black. The darkness is my ally

1 Like

A Vulpera rogue :joy::joy:

A witch flying over a haunted house.

1 Like

A Blood Death Knight.
:skull:

I have the entire Metal Gear Solid cast as a wallpaper.

the black stone legion from for honor’s campaign

The album cover of a Funeral Doom band called Atramentus. The album was a gift given to me by a friend so it is very special to me.

The cover depicts a very miniscule man in armor looking on in, presumably awe and fear as titanic hooded figures in all black walk across the horizon. So, I suppose the several stories tall black-cloaked figures are my bodyguards? I should be fine.

A night elf feral druid. I’m well protected…

1 Like

Serenity.

You can’t take the sky from me.

1 Like

I have two phone wallpapers. Hanzo is on my lock screen wallpaper. Which amuses/confuses my friends to no end since I don’t play Overwatch and never have played it. (I loved the into video for him! :smiley: ) On my unlocked screen wallpaper I have Sanzo and Goku from the Saiyuki anime.

Ultimately, I bet I’m safe… but I’m really NOT sure how these three would get along. :joy:

A double exposure with a German Shorthaired Pointer in the foreground and an English Setter in the background. Flash and Flyby. They are both long gone, but I love the picture, however accidental. I call it Point and Honor.

A five-month-old kitten.

1 Like

your cat
:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

the moon…
elune?

A black and white spiral fur pattern blue haired ai generated wolf furry?

Score!

The Universe.

The Mighty Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend.

2 Likes

A girl who is channeling Yog-Sothoth.

So everybody gon die. Nice.

Three koi swimming in a pond. They’ll win by mesmerizing the person into calm oblivion.