Your most wanted playable race(s)

Nerubians are all I really wanted, but I’d play a Centaur too.

I know they wouldn’t work with mounts, so I’d basically never have one.

2 Likes

We saw Illidans corpse on top of BT too, how’d that turn out?

Shes a vampire. We beat her down with swords and magic but did we kill her?

And obviously when someone dies in WoW they’re aren’t really dead if someone says they aren’t.

2 Likes

Naga and Ogres. I’ve wanted to play a Naga since Vanilla.

6 Likes

Had an idea for a different variant of Vulpera for Alliance.

1 Like

Wildhammers as their own standalone race, with slightly differing model, proper racials, and little corner of the Twilight Highlands that’s been restored. The tattoo customizations on Bronzebeards isn’t enough. On the opposing side, Horde would get Revantusk forest trolls in the same patch (making the burly troll model playable).

Might be boring by the standards of some but I’ve never really been one for weirdo races. I don’t need my character to be a multidimensional robot space vampire for the fantasy to work for me.

6 Likes

furbolg warrior

2 Likes

For new races entirely? Ogres and Drakonids.
For Allied Race reskins? Dragonmaw and Wildhammer.

5 Likes

It would be a travesty if we didn’t get Dragonmaw to accompany Wildhammer. It would be even more interesting to have a scenario that culminates in both clans deciding to jointly reclaim and restore Grim Batol.

2 Likes

It’s tough though, because the Wildhammers have butted heads with the Revantusk almost as much in Hinterlands.

Would be nice if you could get in both Revantusk and Dragonmaw but then you end up with an empty race slot on team blue.

2 Likes

Ogres would be awesome. I feel like Wildhammers are genetically the same as regular Dwarves, and Revantusk / Dragonmaw could and should be added as customization options for the current Orc and Troll races.

Arakkoa would be spiffy too.

2 Likes

Alliance: Jinyu, Vrykul/Lean Body options for Kul’Tirans, Krokul/Broken Face/Tail options for regular Draenei.
Horde: Hozen, Ogres, Taunka Face options for regular Tauren.

Kul’Tirans use the Vrykul skeleton, Krokul/Broken in Legion use the Draenei model just with different faces and tails. These could be customization options since I doubt blizz would add these as new races now.

3 Likes

Furbolg, Sethrak, Ogres, San’layn, Saurok, Taunka, Frostborn, Wildhammer, Forest Trolls, Hozen, Jinyu, Ankoan, Kelfin, Alteraci Humans, Ethereals, Saberon, Arakkoa, Mok’nathal, Dragonmaw Orcs, Eredar, and Tuskarr…

I think thats all of em.

5 Likes

Original races: Vrykul (Alliance?), san’layn (Horde)

Reskins: Yaungol (Horde), gilgoblins (Horde) (Sorry, undead, you’d have to share your water-breathing racial the way you shared your Shadow resistance with draenei and void elves)

3 Likes

I want to play a Body Type 2 Murloc on Moon Guard.

3 Likes

This!

1 Like

Ethereals.

That’s it.

3 Likes

Same here. Although now I want a dracthyr with a vulpera visage.

3 Likes

Dryad please man.

1 Like

Eredar, hot sexy demoness.

1 Like

In no particular order I really want to see these made playable:

Gnolls
Drakonids
Kul’Tiran Worgen (i.e. worgen with kul’tiran humans as their alternate forms with their worgen forms beefed up to match.)
Stoneborn

Bonus Round: Dracthyr with every other race available as visage forms.

3 Likes