Drakonid and Vrykul.

3 Likes

Give me the San’layn.

7 Likes

Alliance: Vrykul, Jinyu, and Broken
Horde: Man’ari, Saberon, Ogres, and Mok’nathal
Neutral: Sethrak, San’layn, and Murlocs

7 Likes

I wouldnt mind seeing Hozen. Stipulation being they cant be casters. Too much for their tiny brains.

6 Likes

If they ever do the two-headed ogre as a playable race, they need to let each of those characters have two classes. One for each head. But you can only play one class at a time—for the dominant head, whichever that might be.

2 Likes

I would like ookin Hozen, number one. I would also like to see Broken Draenei, Saberon, Sethrak, Mok’nathal, and Skinny Kul Tirans. Oh, and Murlocs.

4 Likes

Naga for Alliance and Ogre for Horde, and maybe Murlocs for both cuz that seems funny.

4 Likes

Sethrak and Arakkoa for both sides, we need a break from ANYTHING else resembling another race we already have.

6 Likes

The Stoneborn

2 Likes

Human Shaman

3 Likes

Murlock Mage and Priest

2 Likes

nathrezim…

4 Likes

I played a centaur in Shadowbane and would love the opportunity to revive those moments in this game. (Caveat: I don’t care about “how will they mount or take a flightpath and what’s up with pants.” I just want to be a horsey-person.)

2 Likes

Ogre and Vrykul, but not neutered Ogre and Vrykul! I don’t want short versions, I want full height versions. If Everquest can build the tech to have larger characters duck through small spaces then Blizzard darn well can do the same thing!

6 Likes

Really, I don’t care about the lore implications. Just cheaply explain it and move on. I think the reason things like Tmorph and Jmorph and whateverelsemorph were so popular is because it removed a barrier for playing as the race you want. You can do a big quest line or whatever that explains how Dark Irons started practicing Druidism or whatever, it’s really not hard.

They’re, imo, the coolest race ever and since I was a kid I always wanted to play one, but i’m a horde main, and my main is Druid, and I can’t faction change because I either bring all my characters to one faction or none. So even if I can enjoy a Dark Iron warlock, all my other toons are on Horde and that bothers me.

Make Dark Iron Dwarf Druid and you make a few hundred dollars off me no joke.

Seriously, write some crap questline for each new race/class combo and move on. This is an artificial barrier that’s dated now >:(

2 Likes

With lion totems, please. Would main forever.

2 Likes

Ogre’s would be great too. I can’t believe in Cata it was a tossup between Goblins and Ogres and they went with Goblins!!! Who plays a Goblin?!

2 Likes

MURLOC! > than all

3 Likes

The night fae, particularly the quadrupeds. I always thought the keepers and the dryads in WCIII were neat. And these are basically the same thing, just the lifelands version.

4 Likes

catgirls
/catgirls

3 Likes