Your most proud accomplishment in wow

For me it was obtaining the balance druid mage tower scythe of Elune look. Granted I’ve been around since The burning crusade but over time I got more casual as well as older not as quick as I used to be when younger but none the less after many many deaths and upping my gear and determination when I killed the boss and obtained the skin I was so excited something I’ll never forget. It’d be nice if they implemented something like this down the road cause at the time when I worked hard won the fight and got the reward I just felt so damn good knowing hey I did this pretty damn sweet.

6 Likes

Congratulations on your accomplishment! For me, I think getting the Esteemed title (100 exalted reputations) is the accomplishment I am most proud of.

5 Likes

Downing Arthas in ICC. I was the main tank at the time.

As a fan of WCIII and TFT, that’s a moment that will never be topped in WoW.

9 Likes

Probably finishing the original Rhok Delar quest back in vanilla.

Heck just finishing with all the hassle from other players, ppl trying to “help” and legit hoardies that were trolling me, was enough to merit an award.

4 Likes

The Nazjatar zone meta. That day I got three goodies in one stroke.
The crab mount, a title, and Lord of the Reins too!

I got the 100 reps too, but I got it the moment I logged in after a patch. I was not ready.
I’m wondering if the reputations panel is not bugged because I know I was 1 rep short.

4 Likes

Got the faceless title on a rogue while using int flasks by mistake. You’d think I would have noticed or even checked, nope! I used the flasks that were meant for my priest.

3 Likes

Loremaster.

Followed by Mechagon meta and fishing the turtle xD.

3 Likes

Starting and finishing Dragon Soul heroic took hours but it was done.

3 Likes

It hard to pick a single event or item after having played WoW since the beginning, but one item that has & continues to get a ton of use across all my characters is my pink love rocket. Getting that achievement stands out (2014) and I am happy to have that one.

4 Likes

Probably Arena Master or Battlemaster for me

Both were not easy and took quite a long time to obtain, especially Battlemaster

3 Likes

I played on EU for the last 14 years and I have killed millions of Alliance players. Millions of voices cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. Such a sweet music.

1 Like

Probably when I was main healer in my raid group back running hard modes in Ulduar, in WOLK.

5 Likes

My rogue getting Stormpike exalted in Vanilla. Just HAD to have that lobotomizer.

3 Likes

Getting all 36 Mage Tower skins before the artifact weapons were supercharged is probably my favorite accomplishment and one I’m most proud of. I put so much effort into doing that, getting that final skin was a rush I haven’t felt in this game in years.

6 Likes

Hitting 2k for the first time in legion season 3-4 with some random pug! yeah its not quite the feat for most, but it was out of my comfort zone and it really showed me that, if you really just put in the time and effort, you really can meet your goals!

5 Likes

This would have to be one of the highest on my personal list too. I was down to the last demon (Silithus) and honestly was about to give up and have a friend down it for me. But I stuck it out and got it myself.

For the same reason, the arcane mage Mage Tower and assassination rogue Mage Tower (both the same event) fall into the same boat. I came close to throwing in the towel and saying “forget it”, but I stuck it out and won both.

A big one was finally soloing 25man heroic Lich King before the nerf to old dungeons was instituted.

Another was getting Mad World (complete solo 5-mask run for both Org and SW horrific visions) on three separate characters.

There have been many over the years. :slight_smile:

It’s funny you say this because I’ve played on both sides of the fence since the beginning, but my hunter is alliance. When I was completing my Rhok, the demon in Burning Steppes came up when none of my alliance were on for me to beg them to buff me. So I went to my hordies to help out. We all went to where the demon was and flagged so they could mind control me and buff me themselves. Then they all lined up on a ledge out of the way to watch. As I was setting up the pull, this pally comes running up to me: “OMG! DON’T PULL YET! DON’T PULL YET!!” I asked what was wrong. “Those horde are going to jump you!!” … :joy: Uh… No, I told him, definitely thank you, but this isn’t quite what it looks like. :rofl: After I told him what was going on, he went up and sat with them to watch me. It’s the only demon for which I had an audience. :joy:

4 Likes

Earning the Insane title was the most greatest and rewarding feeling ever as far as achievements have gone for me. It felt like it took forever! But I stuck to it and I met some nice people along the way, eventually getting my title.

4 Likes

Maybe not the most amazing accomplishment, but the one I remember being the most proud of in the moment was my guild’s first Prince kill in TBC. I started in TBC so that was my first raid ever and when we killed Prince the first time I was so stoked. It was my first ever final raid boss kill.

I was sharing pictures on Myspace (rip) and felt like we’d cured the common cold.

That or my first ever 2v1 in arena. :smiley: Beat 2 rogues on my frost mage, but this was Cata frost mage, so it’s less impressive cause they were redonkulus. But I was still stoked.

4 Likes

zero, none.

all i accomplished was with guild and it doesnt feel like much of an accomplishment ; the healers/tanks/raidleader did most of the work :wink:

About my second week playing, finishing Deadmines with a pack of fellow total noobs who also were clueless as we kept charging straight in and dying. By the end of the run our weapons and armour were so broken we were using grey trash drops. But when we finally finished and turned in the quest it was a fist pumping, dance at the keyboard moment.

3 Likes