Your Latest Questions for the WoW Q&A -- Ask Here!

what is the status on tier sets, it was dissapionting to see no tier sets in the blizzcon presention. i miss the old class themed armor sets and none of the new covnenant sets really jumped out at me. Would love to see a return to class themed armor sets, will we see them or tier sets return anytime soon?

10 Likes

when is the next expansion after shadowlands… im not going in to the maw

3 Likes

What is the status of player housing? Is it in development for a future patch?

6 Likes

Can we please get rid of the mythic cross realm lock behind the cross faction to horde and alliance?
(you can keep hall of fame but get rid of the requirement to unlock it). This is due to horde and alliance imbalance created timing the blocks cross realm unprogressable between friends across the realms

2 Likes

What’s in 9.2?

2 Likes

Will torghast/twisting corridors specifically give any rewards at all ? Daily weekly or just one time ?

7 Likes

If we’re about to kill the Tarragrue, will the boss that boots us out of Torghast change?

3 Likes

Will there be more character customizations such as worgen tails and visible dh wings. Maybe through glyphs if nothing else?

17 Likes

If the Jailer is able to use Anduin as a vessel, did he do the same thing to extent with regards to Sylvanas or are her actions all hers?

2 Likes

When do we get to see Varian Wrynn? How about Admiral Taylor? Onyxia or Nefarian?

Going into TBC classic, are you considering doing anything to address any of the server population issues on current classic servers, as in how my Pagle server is like 90-10 alliance to horde population.

2 Likes

When are you going to implement an actual Renown catch-up mechanic for alts?

I’m trying to get my druid up to the current cap, but I’ve been stuck at 21 for 3 days doing content that supposedly has a chance to drop Renown.

2 Likes

Why didn’t you let us have summonable wings as a Kyrian mount? It was so obvious and would actually be unique and novel in such a mount saturated environment.

I’m so disappointed I could cry.

8 Likes

Will covenant restrictions be lifted since the covenants are working together now? (Thinking renown battle pets and maybe mounts).

Will there be an expansion of race/class types? Pandaren Druids as an example?

3 Likes

Can we expect new allied Races later into this expansion?

16 Likes
  1. What happened to #PullTheRipcord?
  2. Why did the development staff abandon a backup plan in order to forge ahead with mechanics no one likes?
  3. The Maw is one of two “chores” that are annoying players, why expand it?
  4. Why is Blizzard ignoring the lack of loot for players and only implementing minor changes for the most hardcore players only?
  5. Can the developers just confirm that they are pushing a Sylvanas redemption story arc already?
6 Likes

There’s been a real lack recently of ranged weapon models that have a wow factor similar to 2 handed swords etc, are there any plans to bring back the level of intricate over the top classic WoW feel of the quel’thalas bow or wolf slayer sniper rifle?

5 Likes

When can we expect continuation of the character customization process?

14 Likes

Will Uther have more relevance in upcoming patches to the story?

5 Likes

Simple - When is the intended launch?