Your Latest Questions for the WoW Q&A -- Ask Here!

Chronicles 1 states that the Void didnt always exist: it was formed after the light began expanding. Has the Light always existed in the universe or is it that an entity created the light, or even just caused it to expand in the first place. And if so, is that entity Elune?

1 Like

Can the development team invest more time in balancing all classes/specs?

When are you going to let me summon the little renown pets on my other toons? I don’t mind grinding them out but … well… little pets are really the only reason I play anymore lol.

:cookie:

6 Likes

Expanded allied race customization when?

10 Likes

Shadowlands has introduced many new customization options for player characters with many more to come. In Hearthstone there are worgens that are often depicted with tails. Would it be possible to see a tail option in a future update for worgens?

5 Likes

When will we get a Worgen tail customization option?

8 Likes

Is there a chance we will see older unique rewards (e.g. Elite PvP gear sets and weapon illusions) becoming reclaimable by players who originally owned them, but lost them due to the Wardrobe system changes in Warlords of Draenor? A mid-way solution was implemented, but this issue remains unsolved in many cases.

By design, the Covenant System makes me as a player choose if I prefer aesthetics or if I prefer numerical strength simply because of how much player power, cosmetics, and aesthetics are tied into a single choice without much room for “the best of both worlds”.

If I choose Covenant A, my character will be part of a Covenant that fits their story perfectly and I love the armor and the mount I can get. But, the ability this Covenant provides is not only boring to use, it is also quite underwhelming compared to the other three available to my class and I feel bad choosing this covenant because I truly enjoy feeling like my character is as strong as it can be.

If I choose Covenant B, my character will get an ability that allows them to excel in my main form of content, as well as having the benefit of being strong in other content if I want to try that as well! Unfortunately, this Covenant has no appeal to me apart from this strong ability and I despise the sanctum, the transmog, the NPCs, etc.

No option is satisfying to me and it has nothing to do with individual tuning of the covenants but simply what the system is making me choose between. I am not asking to be perfectly optimal in all situations, but I am wondering what the developer’s thoughts on making players choose whether they want personal power or if they want aesthetic appeal for their character because these two are mutually exclusive for most of my characters. Is the team happy with players feeling like there is no correct Covenant for them and only one that is least punishing to pick?

5 Likes

Can we smooch the pirate dragon?

1 Like

With PvP Gearing in a good place and Valor being added for M+, what (if any) changes are you looking at for Raid loot tables/drop rates/currency for the next tier?

Will the development team continue with their BlizzCon 2019 promise to iterate on class design and provide fixes to core class and spec issues in 9.1?

1 Like

Are the Night Elves and the Forsaken ever going to get a new home?
Will the Night Elves get Ashenvale back?

6 Likes

Do you consider Teldrassil as resolved or is there still going to be more?

Will the Night Elves get justice for Teldrassil or is that something to be left in the past?

3 Likes

Will there be a new socket consumable for season 2 pieces from the Ven’ari reputation, and will it still cost stygia? If so, will stygia be reset before season 2?

Will you guys ever consider adding mew systems that carry forward from expansion to expansion? As it is now our mounts, pets, achievements, reps etc all go forward but all of these borrowed power systems take a massive amount of work but we discard them.

Something like player/guild housing perhaps? Never been especially into the idea but to have a little village like our garrisons that we can continue to work on and customize as the expansions come and go would be pretty amazing.

Given there are 36 x 4 possible spec + covenant choices, it’s natural to expect some variance in power when a player makes those choices. However, the first tier of Shadowlands saw some of these combinations (Frost Mage + Night Fae, Warlock + Venthyr, Warrior + Necrolord) fall behind their peers within the same specs so significantly that playing that combination felt awful or “wrong”. Are there plans to close those gaps for outliers or is it expected that some choices will remain as they are?

2 Likes

Not so much of a question, but a request. Though, I can form it into a question if that helps. Will Daphne Funkybeats ever be moved out of the Pig n’ Whistle? If so? When?..Another related question, Will she ever become killable? If so? How soon?

Sincerely,
All of us Old Town Roleplayers. <3

p.s. Player housing or Guild halls cough cough Please cough

1 Like

What improvements to the anima yield will be coming in 9.1?

The prices scale up fast but the income doesn’t scale at all. It would be great if they scaled with Renown levels like ilevels do, both for people with one character and as a built-in catch-up for alts.

1 Like

May you please consider removing the maw mount restriction in 8.0.5 instead of 8.1.

I have given up on the mission table. Kyrian followers are still underpowered compared to other covenants. It is also requires too much anima power to send followers out on missions and heal them after; it is a net loss almost every time. Now that I no longer touch it, I am much happier.

What improvements can players expect regarding the covenant mission table feature?

There is nothing more to see.