Your game is dying

Dual spec is the reason I quit at wotlk.

1 Like

ToC was my last straw. After a whole bunch of changes that essentially devalued achievements such that anyone who had worked for stuff in the past just felt like there was no point striving. Especially after Ulduar which was genuinely rewarding and challenging. Then came the loot pinata raid and “free bis” daily grind.

Wouldn’t go that far that the “game is dying” because dual spec isn’t a thing. Them adding a boost, imo, destroyed the game.

You’re level 62, you don’t even play the game now, troll.

4 Likes

They would need to address the resource gathering if they did that, and they can’t even address it on the existing servers.

I agree. Mega servers are a terrible idea and one of the main issues I have with retail. Smaller servers with a community where working together and reputation matters is why I play WoW. It’s also why I stopped playing WoW in later xpacs. Mega servers and lack of community destroyed this game as an MMO.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t retail have died in original WOTLK when it was introduced? Weird, cause it was at its peak during that time because of gameplay and QOL features like dual spec. Maybe you should rethink your theory?

1 Like

And I agree again it certainly would help participation in other activities of the game that would help out the tank shortage and PVP.

1 Like

what’s even worse is

if you’re a black smith and swap between deep thunder and lionheart champion

I would be interested in your suggestion as well. I think this server pop issue desperately needs to be resolved.

Yeah, I would love to tank and play fury on my warrior and no have to worry about 100g every time and im not going to spend the time to level another warrior JUST to tank when I see a bunch of spam for them in LFG

To bad that attitude doesn’t mean anything. If what you claim is true, then why are a lot more players care about parsing instead of playing the game and have fun? :thinking:

Mega Servers is the solution to combat a lot of issues with the game. Imbalanced servers, is a serious issue because of “population dominance” would be thrown out the window. Yes, over all Horde would still be “dominate” but it wouldn’t be spread out when it comes to pvp servers.

And what’s this about community, the player base IS the community. Are you wanting a community from a community inside the community to call your own community? Oh right, that’s called a guild. It was NEVER destroyed, the player base happened to change to be not be bothered to help those lagging behind and are left on there own to catch up.

I see thousands of people playing without it everyday. Also, they’ve already addressed this and said no. And they clearly don’t have the resources to spend on adding this to the client right now anyway. The team couldn’t even implement the original 2007 version of Brewfest. Not to mention all the other issues that are being neglected at the moment. How about you let them focus on the important stuff and drop the Chicken Little act. They have enough to deal with right now, they shouldn’t have to worry about petty gripes about minor inconveniences.

I always felt that the dual spec cheapened the feel of my character. Going from arms to fury, or healadin to ret, etc, takes away from the immersion. Just my opinion though.

1 Like

You can all enjoy the dual-spec feature in retail. Go play in outlands and dual-spec till you drop!

2 Likes

One day you brain dead players might understand what dual spec is and understand that dual spec does not exist in retail. But, I fear today is not that day.

1 Like

This is correct. I can’t afford to respec 6 times a week to bounce between raiding and PVP content like I want to as a mage.

1 Like

Oh I’m fully aware of these small things that wrath added. All contributing to the avalanche that ruined WoW.

1 Like

I’m not actually against “mega” servers to a degree. Large vibrant servers are good. The artificial separation that connected servers create however, is a far cry from a cohesive vibrant server. The constant ‘othering’ of the realm tag never quite makes it feel like a single group.

Same reason why I think LFD should be limited to a single server, when it arrives.

1 Like

The ‘avalanche that ruined wow’ is extremely bad content updates. Removal/reworked “talents”, cataclysm destroying the old world which was widely viewed as one of the worst things ever. Entire expansions of bad content that turned it into more or less a mobile game. Class identity removal, ‘borrowed power’. The list goes on, but dual spec is not on that list.

2 Likes