Your favorite heritage armor set?

So far, my belf.

Nightborne set. Just wish they had given them the option of robe/pants just like BE’s

Void Elves, minus the weird shoulder cover, I’d like to see it without that. For some reason the shoulder cover is a part of the chest and not the actual Ren’Dorei mantle.

This armor when it comes :wink:

1 Like

GNOME!
I race changed for that bloody thing. I love it.

1 Like

Overall i tend to mix and match stuff rather then using full sets. I generally only like parts of sets when it really comes down to it.

But overall if i had to choose my favorite heritage set in its entirety?

Nightbourne set looks really nice. Though i wish the character models looked as good as the npc counter parts.

Holding out for Darkspear or Gnome, personally.

Right now, Mag’har has my favorite set.

Infortunently blizz will probably do something to mess it up. And the nelfs still won’t have thier iconic armor.

1 Like

They literally told us night elves weren’t getting it.

You think you do, but you don’t! :upside_down_face:

Yea i read that and im still facepalming well rolling my eyes.

Blizz has no idea what fun or iconic is.

1 Like

Both of the dwarf ones and the blood elf one look nice. Hopefully the human and night elf ones turn out good.

1 Like

It would just be a copy and paste.

What a shame! I would have loved my leg armor to be a piece of string!

1 Like

To a great degree yes. It wouldnt be too difficult to copy the npc armor over to players. But blizzard rarely gives us nice stuff like that.

And really blizzard is very tame with what little skimpy armor we actually have. Despite the countless amounts of sexed up armor and characters scattered all over wows other media. The mmo is very tame and has an archeic character creator. The industry standard of sliders and physic doesn’t exist for wow.

1 Like

So annoyed the wings are tied to the chestpiece. I want to wear a robe and have the coolest part of my heritage armor still show up, but noooooo

Exactly my point.

Why they didn’t just make the wings into a “cloak” is beyond me…