Your Class has bugs? Reroll

I mained a rogue and leveled to 60 and got pre-bis and some raid gear (cleared all current raid content) but unfortunately I have to reroll due to class bugs. It hurts. But it’s the reality of the situation, and I can’t be confident that blizzard will fix them.

I chose to reroll to a warrior, which I know also has a variety of class bugs, but they seem to be way fewer and less gamebreaking than rogue, hunter, or druid.

It is sad that your class choice in classic now has to revolve around whether your class is bugged out or not.

2 Likes

Stop being over-dramatic, rogues are fine.

10 Likes

I’m not sure of all the bugs but rogue vanish is still not deselecting correctly. It’s been one of my main gripes.

Now? I remember vanish always breaking.

Rogue vanish didn’t work right until late in Wrath. This is how it is supposed to be for the era.

1 Like

Of course you re rolled a class that is META now due to the game breaking mechanic called leeway.

Get outta here

1 Like

If you gonna reroll till you find a class without bugs you gonna have a bad time. Also you are lvl 11… what do you know of bugs yet. But then again you abuse the tauren leeway bug so ofc you love it.

you survived this gripe for hundreds of hours of play but suddenly decided it’s too much to handle? seems … weird.

1 Like

I haven’t noticed any bugs with warriors.

Yep. Hunter to Warlock. I’m just going to get better while they fix the game, whereas Hunters just get worse.

1 Like

I played a ton of rogue back in vanilla, and love them to death, but couldn’t bring myself to play one again. Soooo many bugs back in the day, but auto attacks breaking you out of vanish had to have been my #1. Hunter pets charging you despite stealth was another.

1 Like

True, but not when artificial spell batching is affecting it.

1 Like

I’m guessing you have to dismount before doing any other actions as well right. This is the version where that is like.

This is the most game altering, class breaking addition to vanilla wow, yet most of the community are concerned with farm more trivial bugs.

Leeway is actually game breaking, look into it ppl.

2 Likes

A lot of people seem to think this is 100% authentic because Blizzard says so.

2 Likes

if rogue vanish worked correctly that wouldn’t be staying true to vanilla. it wasn’t a reliable ability until wrath.

My vanish has failed exactly one time, in Strat, with mobs that see through stealth. Maybe you’re vanishing wrong.

As a rogue too. Literally the most fun class in phase 1-3 where you can basically 2-3 shot anyone except prot warriors.

1 Like