Your character's final words

The investigator slowly stands from where he was squatting down over the dead woman. She had been stabbed in the back and the front. Moreover it looked like she was SHOT in the front and back too. Burned as well. Probably also frozen. Look there was a lot going on here. Moreover she had tried to finger her killer as she died, writing out a message in blood.

It was %t…

He shook his head. How did the woman know his name?

2 Likes

“I’ll see you soon.”

“Mogo… is not… that kind of… Orc.”

13 Likes

“Red Dust And Honor.”

2 Likes

“What do you mean I can’t eat grapes? I’m sure I’ll be fine.”

3 Likes

“The Sun. It is… glorious.”

“Oh Bugger.”

Serious answer: “For… Lordaeron.”

Non-serious answer: “You have committed crimes against Skyrim and her people. What say you in your defence?”

2 Likes

Joke Answer: “I’ve yee’d my last… haw… Dramatic death gurgle

Serious Answer: “No! Not now… not like this…”

2 Likes

“At last…peace, eternal.”

“What the hell is that smell?”

“Please… delete any unfinished quests in my quest log…”

writhes dramatically on the ground for an uncomfortable length of time before passing with a grunt

8 Likes

“Took ya long enough”

Aethan’s will most likely be some sort of grunt or snort as he will probably die fighting. And honestly the only way to keep him down is to well…Put him down for good so no speech from him.

Just a skelly boy, born and raised in South Lordaeron. He took a midnight bat flying anywhere…

Dromtar’s last words would be “Victory or Death”.

In combat, she would die screaming while flailing around trying to do whatever damage possible, gouge out eyes, etc.

If completely incapable of fighting, and her assailant were gloating over her nearly beaten body, she would hopefully lure them in close enough to spit blood in their face.

But, generally speaking, some tauren equivalent to “F*CK YOU!” would most likely be her final words.

No words, just eyes squeezed shut, lying on my back succumbing to my wounds. One sharp exhalation of breath and I muster all of my strength to sit up and lock eyes with my healer and pull off one final perfectly executed dab before my body crumples back to the earth.

1 Like

“Bet you won’t, sissy.”

1 Like

“There will be time for regret later.”

“I will… be with you… forever this time.”

1 Like