Your character's final words

Ariiah would probably let out a loud, mournful scream of pain slowly dying down into a whimper and then silence. …it’d probably be terribly haunting, to be honest. Not really much in the way of any final words. Not if it was a sudden attack at least. If she had more time she’d probably try to appeal for a peaceful resolution.

Veroneka would be reluctant to fight, but once clear that it’s life or death, she’d definitely fight hard… and she happens to be impaled on her attacker’s weapon, she’d make damn sure to spit her blood in their face. One final act of defiance before the bitter end.

1 Like

For something relevant to the current expac

“The only curse of my people is yours.” attacks

Probably no words as he is dying since those would be hard to get out when dying. He also spent years stewing imprisoned following the Black Temple and lived through Garithos. Guy’s view of the humans is that they would commit genocide against his people if given the chance.

1 Like

Korlith, before being killed- “…oh.”
Korlith, being let to drift off to death. - Quietly closes his eyes. “…I come, father.”

Shalaras (my dh), before being killed- “Harder~.”
Shalaras, being let to drift off- “…see you in eig…eight- mon…”

1 Like

Being more serious this time…

As Kyra is stabbed in her chest, the warden in her service cut down the rogue off her. Catching the dying heirophant…

“I’ve only one request… For you to personally… lay me in my grave…” She leaned into the warden’s ear… “So you can let me down, one last time…”

9 Likes

I should not have laughed.

3 Likes

i’ve said this a few times before the little death but not quite in those words.

5 Likes

You owe me a new soda

Spitting blood: “Go on, then; finish it. Finish it!!”

3 Likes

To be fair, common saying and common message. Either way, cool, my dude!

Another one for Korlith that works for both quick and slow deaths- “…[Name]. [Name.] [Name.] -…I’m sorry I couldn’t go a little further.”

And for my DH - “…real f****n’ mess you’ve caused. Keep an eye out…f…-for Karma…-”

“Stupid short-duration Ice Block.”

1 Like

listen i had to stretch far for that joke.

“Hey watch this!”

3 Likes

“What are you gonna do? Stab me?”

1 Like

“N-no, i was gonna…draw a portrait of you! with this knife!” :angel: :hocho:

3 Likes

I just got both jokes.

I also am now full of regret.

Kaitheas is likely to die outside, at night as he is a druid and sleeps during the day like a proper Kaldorei. So he would probibly spend the last of his energy to get onto his back and just lay there, staring up at the stars as he fades out.

I like to think his outro would be Zulf’s Theme from the Bastion Soundtrack: Mother, I’m Here.

1 Like

Aethillak here is going to die in some battle or another. His last words will be some curse at his enemy before he’d ultimately at his end.

Said inside of any RP realm.
“I’m the love child of Tyrande and the lich king!”

“This is destiny fulfilled!”

1 Like

Life has many doors, Ed boy.

2 Likes