❤ Your character has posted an ad on a dating board

Garnet, let me slide into those dm’s :wink:

2 Likes

Haha admittedly I’m a little flattered to have gotten two likes.

3 Likes

Laughs in ten likes

3 Likes

“Lost this a drinking contest. Had to put this up. Come on over and I’ll introduce you to the wife and five kids.”

4 Likes

So about those dms, btag for a sec for an add? :wink:

1 Like

“Local good boy in need of walks and food. Prone to biting.”

7 Likes

…now this I can get behind.

Don’t even bother these dumb things never work so stop wasting your time.

1 Like

“Sad widow seeking a new lust for life. Loves nature and being out on her farm. Must love cats”

2 Likes

… That guild name.

2 Likes

“Ever dared to try your hand at dating a zealot of a being of calamity? Then this Void Elf is for you! What moments of life is not gained if not sacrificed for the greater powers beyond? But if you play your cards right… you might join her at the Sacrificial Altar…”

1 Like

PS: it isn’t meant to be taken seriously.

6 Likes

Inquisitive heart seeking a like-minded partner to enjoy all that this world has to offer. Hates long nature walks but greatly appreciates fine ẅ̶́̅̀̐̌͆̅i̕n̵͗̋̎ͮ̀e and t͊ͭ͜h͒͊e V̔͒͂ͣ͌͑͏Ǫ̎ͬ̄ͫ̍̂I͗̊Dͣ̇̍̓ͮͣ͡ ̡̋̂͌̄ͮ̽cåͬͣ́̓l͘l̋̽́̌ͪͫͩ͏sͤͣ͐͢ ̶̊ẗ́oͨͪͧ҉ ͂̅́͐̓̋ͣ͏y͂͝oͫ̄ͯuͨ̃̀,̆ ̽T̒̔ͨͧͭ̔r̅ͫã̶v̇̽e̛ͯͥ̆ͫl͑ͬ́̅͠l̶ě͒̽r͌̈̾ͥ̒̔,͗̍̿ͦ ͥͯͬ̓̎̽̊ẅ́͂̿̀a̸͗ͣ̓̇̉t͌͑̏̐ͯ̑̚c̨͊̒̆̊ͩͥh͡ ̊҉aͯ̐͛ͧͬͩ͜s̿̈̇ͣ ͂͛͠y͘o͐̍̎ͭuͤ̀̌̈́ͣͯ̚r͗͡ ̢̽͆̅c͑ͬͧ͂̓͋̑͏iͦ̅ͪ̀̓͑͑t͞i͗̄̍e̢s̅̎ͮͧ́͘ ̓ͩ̋̂fͦ͋̂̇ͫa͗͗͘lͥͬ͒̆̚l̇̈́̄̌̌̽ ͭ̔ͥ̂ͩ̈́t͌͆̿̏ͯ̈́o̍̾̾ ͋̉d̈́̆̑ͯe̐ͩs̃͒̅̅̐ͤ̿t̆ͪͪ́r̐̈̇̄ͩ́ͥủ́͊ͨ͂͐̈͡ct̑ͧ̆͘i̸ͧo̷̔n͂̿͢ ̉̌an̽̋d͂ͨ ̓͘C̈́ͣ͆Hͭ̇̌͡AOS̒̂̆̊ͦ͊̚͠.͐̈ͪ͆ ̓̿̃ͩ͆̚͘Ȓ̶̓͑͌E͜V̂̄̿͐̉E̶ͩ̋ͣ̽͌L̓̆́͡ ̷͛͊̒̂ͧ̑I͜N̋ ͦ̕TH͡E̐ ́ͦ̊͑̐Àͮ̇Bͪͨ̄͊̏̽͜Y̌̿̈ͤ̏S͗̔ͮ̍̃S̨ͯ̉ͩ.̏̃͊͐̌ Dogs and goblins need not apply. Dwarves too.

And gnomes.

Really nothing aside from elves and (some) humans will be considered.

Paladins preferred.

4 Likes

“I am very lonely and this is my last resort. I can offer food, brew and minimal complaining.”

4 Likes

"Single Kaldorei (M 2168) looking for someone to murder the Forsaken and Naga. Sometimes demons. Must not mind dogs or the colour… cause my soul is kind bonded to one and I only have blazing green fires for eyes.

Cultists especially welcomed.

For reasons."

“Bored with the living? Why not try the dead? Or rather, the undead. 25 and looking just as handsome as the day I was slain. Might even be nobility! Winter coat and cold-tolerance required- I’m pretty chilly.”

2 Likes

Mood

/10 chars

2 Likes

“Wealthy Gilnean Noblewoman (26) seeks companionship with eligible suitor(s). Loves animals, Steamy Romance Novels and high society. Companion(s) must be open minded and have training with feral beasts. Goldshire applications will be incinerated. Please provide medical records or proof of Paladin Brotherhood. No cat people.”

1 Like

Kaldorei void priestess seeking acolytes who wish to delve into the depths acolytes who wish to hone their abilities in C’Th Elune’s name. Vengeance will be mine ours.

Smooth.

7 Likes

“Happily married human male seeking people to become patrons of the “Golden Keg” inn. Boasting a menu that will rival any tavern in the city and a cozy atmosphere, it’s a place for anyone who wishes to relax after a long day of work or slaying monsters, have a chat with a friendly barkeep and not have to worry about being stabbed/shot/burned/etc. as they enjoy their meal or drink.”
P.S. Totally not an advertisement of a business by any means.
Sincerely
Jake Fletcher

6 Likes