Your character has died. ☠

“Here lies Lord William Oakleaf. Sadly, void rift related deaths means that we’re short of a body… If you find the frozen carcass of a Half-Kaldorei male, please send it to–”

The engravings come to an abrupt pause before starting a new sentence.

“Nevermind, we found him. Turns out he’s not dead, please disregard this tombstone.”

1 Like

Aethillak Harrowmire
Warrior, father, and son
He will be missed.

1 Like

Until her very last breath,
She was our beacon of hope.

Rest in Peace
Tathel

1 Like

Undertale Game Over Song.

2 Likes

The Illidari cremate their brethren, mostly for practical reasons.

Deriva’s memory, if any care to hold onto it, will be in the hearts and minds of her brothers and sisters. The actual ones, too.

1 Like

There would be no tombstone. Even if her corpse was disposed of, it would most likely end up in a ditch somewhere.

1 Like

Just taps her foot and glares

1 Like

As a Forsaken DK, how could he possibly go with anything except “Be Back Soon” ? XD

4 Likes

As a warlock It would be super hard to kill eve so long as her soul stone exsisted. That being said there was a month or so icly I was dead but it self destructed once and is now inhabiting a different body with some help from her friends.

That being said for fun.

Sargent Major Eve
Solider of the Alliance and orc bane lays here.

2 Likes

“Death is but a door, time is but a window: I’ll be back.”

3 Likes

Unmarked wooden post on a cliff overlooking the sea.

5 Likes

Here lies Eveneah Rosewood

“She fought against Darkness for the sake of The Holy Light until her last breath, now she can be at peace among those who loved her”

1 Like

In the Valley of the Four winds, South of Stoneplow Village in a spot that overlooks the Karasang Wilds, and from which the Temple of the Red Crane can be seen. There lies a small tree*

Under that tree is a grave stone and a small patch of Violets, Written on that stone is this.

“Here lies Violet Shadowborn. Student of the Kirin Tor and Beloved Daughter who died at age of 10, sacrificing her own life to save the life of one of her classmates who were trapped in Darnassus when Sylvanas set fire to the World Tree Teldrassil.”

*About 23, 83 Tom Tom Coordinates.

1 Like

Tell my creditors to wait here for my return

2 Likes

It would have a recipe on it, specifically one that Lián would say that someone could have over her dead body.

3 Likes

“Burn my picture box. It’s under the loose paneling in the corner of the lab.”

3 Likes

Here lies Mazhar Ilya

“In death, no longer does he scream at his teammates for some peel.”

RIP

1 Like

Ameshi Mung Chung

She finally figured out how to focus her chi. This is the result of that.

Here lies Erasma, she died with a fire in her heart, a drink in her belly and a laugh on her lips.

“Look after me bike fer me!”

“Here be William ‘Billy’ Skellig.
'bout ruddy time.”