Your 4th of July wow confessions

Speak the truth and you shall be set free.

What mean and awful things have you done.

1 Like

Lately or ever?

Both of you like.

I ganked lowbies mercilessly in stranglethorn vale in wow classic on my rouge.

Blowed up an ant mount with dynamite .

I was unreasonably rude to a raider who was complaining about AotC. She went on to (attempt) to carry me through Heroic N’zoth for the mount.

I never did get it because N’Zoth is the worst, but she tried and was more than gracious to me so I still feel kinda bad about how mean I was.

I drive prices down by undercutting on the AH.

I lie in pugs about upgrades to keep loot for xmog.

I steal quest objectives from the enemy faction while they’re fighting.

10 Likes

I ganked an afk gnome priest. Then I corpse camped him.

Nothing im an angel…

Haha just kidding. In skyrim I told one of the kids that I’d adopt them, and then backed out at the last second because I found a kid with a sadder backstory online.

Edit: oh this was wow sins. I legit haven’t played in like 2 weeks. I have no sins to speak of at the moment.

2 Likes

Grumbles??? Noooooooo

1 Like

Runa?

Im French Canadian so I dont really celebrate the 4th of july. Does it count as a confession

1 Like

In MoP the rare Krol the Blade dropped those big exp potions. I farmed them a lot and was ruthless about it. If a Horde tagged him first I’d try to stun them into his heavy cleave attack then finish them off and steal it. For Alliance I’d unhelpfully watch from the air and root for Krol to kill them. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i’m russian and playing on eu/ru

I got mind controlled and my 30% Twilight Devastation killed a few party members during the BC Timewalking last week. I thought it was funny the few times it happened.

7 Likes

how is putin??

did you celebrate Canada day?

Wait are kids at the orphanage adoptable in hearth fire? I thought it was only the 4 added in the dlc…i might need to start another new character.

Not so much its more of an other canadian thing. We french celebrate more Quebec day (St-Jean Baptiste) more than Canada day. But who complain a free holiday right. Sadly no Firework nothing this year for both. So it was kinda sad a bit