Your 4th of July confession

Set your conscience free and confess your wow sins.

May you all have a guilt-free long weekend.

And go

How about you go first, you aint no saint!

6 Likes

Not a WoW confession but I think fireworks are an expensive waste of time.

16 Likes

I work July 4th and get time and a half then come home with two days off and veg in Azeroth.

3 Likes

I got nothing. Uhhh…I have no class cause it’s a holiday and I’m not sad???

:ocean: :mountain: :dragon: :ocean: :mountain: :dragon:

Pine Apple on pizza and Nickelback are amazing

2 Likes

I buy 4 tokens to celebrate the 4th.

have to refill the bnet balance ya know

1 Like

Seems Google can find anything. Even Nickleback with pizza faces.

5 Likes

Wait, since when did it become a thing to make confessions on the 4th?

I was just reminded that priests used to have that ability as a glyph. :sob:

1 Like

I have to work the 4th. Which I mean I have for the last 10 or so years but still. REEEEE.

I once ate a sammich and went swimming immediately after instead of waiting the 30 minutes. I’ve been holding onto that secret for so long, it’s great to no longer feel ashamed for it.

Maybe someday I’ll tell you all how I cut the tag off my mattress after I got it home…but that’s a story for another day.

3 Likes

I am going to sleep all 4th of July and not drink any beer. My sin? I pick on clothies in the battlegrounds.

1 Like

I confess If i don’t find that pork butt in really life there’s going to be some pork missing on Azeroth.

This one year my cousins and I were firing off bottle rockets and a bottle fell over and the rocket entered my neighbor’s A/C evaporator and then it exploded lol… Luckily they were off at a relatives and the A/C was still pumpin after

The older I get the more I genuinely care about July 4th and this is coming from someone that is a veteran. This country needs to be united again, somehow… someway.

3 Likes

The first concert I ever went to was in Atlanta when I was a teenager. A bunch of friends and I piled into a van and drove down to see Jerry Cantrell (from Alice in Chains) open for Nickelback. We left when they took the stage though cause even though we only paid $20 parking to get in and drove an hour+ down there, Nickelback still sucks.

“In my midnight confession, when I tell all the world that I love you!” :sunglasses:

1 Like

Cheap where I live you can buy them year round.

I want the guitar music from “Dead Man” played at my funeral.

I’ve never done anything wrong, ever, in my life.

1 Like