You will never justify this insanity to me as being fair

This is awesome.

The guy has money like me, I salute.

Is it arab money? I’ve heard good things about arab money

Yep like I said, still a MASSIVE nerf to what he would be doing otherwise. He won’t be alt tabbing through 30 different hunters unless he wants to risk using an out of system macro, which again is a bannable offense.

1 Like

It’s just an old guy enjoying his retirement.

He won’t need to, he can do the same with hardware, not that big of a nerf. I think it’s more to get casuals out of the practice instead of people like the guy in the OP

Get to at least 1800 in arena before I take you seriously lol

If you make enough money, you can do as you please with that money as well. Amazing, isn’t it!?

A yikes from me.

I see packs of 5 muktiboxers everyday and 5 is unfair. 15-20 is just stupid

The only reason I even have arena achievements is because I’m an achievement collector, I hate pvp.

Never do this, ever :rofl:

A yikes from a non rated in arenas. K?

Yeah, I’m sure you do. Most players with low skill levels do.

Well this got personal fast…

I love a good train wreck, lets see where it goes.

Listen man that high arena rating ain’t gonna make up the small package and abundance of blood clots, get help, you’re making me worry.

Yeah, feel free to make assumptions all you want.

The facts are still on the scoreboard.

I changed my sleep schedule to 10am-5pm for SL launch, my neighbors stupid car alarm woke me up at 11:45am, I also have insomnia so now I’ll be going 12pm-10am :weary: Why did I say this? 2 hours of sleep isn’t enough for me to play with someone using this quality of responses, especially not with 5 posts. If I remember tomorrow I’ll get back to you though :slight_smile:

Yeah, the excuse list. Keep going, I’m sure you have more lol

Well now I know how that looks when I see a whole army of Druids in Nazmir or wherever. Must be fuming at Blizz for doing the keystroke cloning program policy change XD.

‘‘But Muh Mon1t0Rz BlizZ’’

I usually go on the defensive when it comes to multi-boxing because I do it myself. However, something to that extreme where that kind of activity can easily cause massive lag, massive zone disruptions and many other things.

I find myself feeling like a bad person for defending multi-boxing because when I see stuff like this is makes me realize that I do the same thing albeit on a much smaller scale. I don’t PVP or do any content that interrupts others enjoyment or gameplay, but I do farm mats and play the auction house to a degree.

Maybe it is as bad as many people says it is, I’m starting to question it myself lately. Earlier I defended it in one post, now here I am almost bashing it.

It’s definitely been an eye opening experience for me. I’m a very short term multi-boxing though. Been playing WoW since about 2006, never dabbled into multi-boxing until this year, around April to be exact.

I mainly did it out of curiosity. Then I started leveling myself through dungeons and it became more and more fun to do. As time went on, the enjoyment factor and nostalgia of it all was starting to wear off for me. I still enjoy it, but having to take control of five characters at once… it’s more of a job than it is fun after you do it for awhile.

I play WoW for fun, not to feel like a full-time job. I’m not a streamer, so I don’t wanna get paid to play. I wanna play for entertainment only.

What I saw in the first minute of this video… that’s not fun… that’s just… I don’t know… insanity? Who am I to judge though, I multi-box too. So, I guess I’m a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Probably gonna go hardware :man_shrugging:

Someone said he may have died IRL though :frowning:

You won’t for much longer, don’t worry.

1 Like