You Want to Know Why I'm Quitting?

BFA took all the stuff i hated about Legion and kept all the stuff i loved about Legion Plus more on top of the sweet sweet new content cake can’t wait until 8.1.5

he is providing feedback, dont like it? dont read it, godspeed op.

6 Likes

lol… it’s the truth. In a vacuum bfa is just the best expansion.

1 Like

What did you hate about Legion?

Is it bad that I read the title and thought, “Nope”?

1 Like

And I’m providing feedback on the feedback because it is impossible to provide feedback on feedback until after that feedback has been read.

This is how criticism works.

Bfa took all the stuff I hated about Legion and rehashed it or made it worse and scrapped many of the things that made Legion amazing.

I dislike BfA because it’s worse than Legion.

Legion:
-Gave us cool weapons with cool mogs to work towards.
-Legion gave us new, unique mounts for our classes.
-Legion gave us M+ dungeons with affix combinations that felt fair, but challenging.
-Legion still had tier sets.
-Legion gave us cool abilities as we upgraded our weapons that we didn’t have to re-earn three times each patch.
-Legion took it easy with the shop mounts and pets.
-Legion had a balanced mission table that provided missions with good rewards.
-Legion had followers to help out with WQs and provide fun buffs (miss you lots, Rehgar)
-Legion gave us an interesting profession progression system, where we ultimately were able to craft and sell powerful things for a decent amount of gold
-Legion had a cool single-player challenge mode at endgame that felt really satisfying to beat (especially the tank challenge).

BfA:
-BfA has war mode (I actually like this addition – it’s the only one, though)
-BfA took away many of our fun abilities.
-BfA was too lazy to come up with a new talent tier at level cap.
-BfA makes us re-learn new abilities multiple times via the poorly-designed azerite armor system.
-For a long time, we had no idea what some of our BfA abilities even did, because the tooltip explanations were laughably ambiguous (“power of the horde!! Lol”) or just plain wrong (“master and commander” referencing a deleted warrior ability).
-BfA doesn’t have any tier sets.
-BfA didn’t finish class design before it shipped, and now it looks like some classes are just SOL until 9.x.
-BfA is really pushing the cash shop
-BfA introduced island expeditions, brain-dead trash mob speedruns that is about as uninspired a gameplay mode as you can create. It’s like a scenario without any story.
-In general, BfA has way too many trash mobs pretty much everywhere you want to go. They’re not fun or hard to fight, they just slow you down.
-BfA overdid it with the M+ affixes, making it more of a chore to play the mode than a fun challenge.
-BfA introduced Warfronts, which is another brain-dead mode. Why isn’t there a PVP option for these?
-The BfA mission table feels totally unfinished and unrewarding after the first month of gameplay. I haven’t bothered in months.
-WQs feel totally unrewarding after the first month of gameplay. Again, I haven’t bothered in months.
-Open-world followers are gone
-Professions feel totally unrewarding (unless you’re an alchemist) and not at all developed.
-The GCD changes still feel clunky.
-Allied races was one of the major announced BfA features, and yet almost six months in, it still has less playable allied races than were introduced in Legion.
-Scaling (introduced in late Legion) continues to be more frustrating than fun
-When confronted with the multiple issues facing BfA, the lead dev says completely unbelievable things like “people don’t know how to find token vendors,” “challenge modes can only work if they are lore-appropriate, so no plans for them in BfA,” and “if we made professions useful, no one would raid.”
-Most of the time, when I’m playing BfA, the only reward I feel like I’m working towards is watching my numbers go up. There are no mounts, armor sets, toys, etc. that I’m currently pursuing in game anymore. Playing strictly for statistical upgrades feels bad.

Copy and pasted the list from a deleted thread credits to that person.

5 Likes

submit feedback to Blizzard and quit. Why do we need a thread about this?

The feedback function we used to get when someone unsubbed is gone so the next logical steps are to take things to the forums. It’s also why we have more of them now.

My question is why did you need to reply to a thread you knew you were going to dislike / is pointless in your opinion?

11 Likes

In game press ESC > Help > Submit Suggestion > Type away.

:wink:

1 Like

ya but i like to think he is doing it from a place of empathy, like, this game could be so much more, hell even QQing is feedback, dont like it, dont read it, if he didnt care he wouldnt write anything, but your feedback,you are doing it just for kicks.

6 Likes

Thank you, Darth Raven!
Flips hair

ya, but that’s thing there was nothing to work for after about 2 weeks because we had all the traits and they only added a few in 7.2 and that was done in 2 weeks too. Really cool for 2 weeks, really boring for 90% of the expansion.

1 Like

I did not click on this thread with the intention of disliking the topic. Obviously that was incidental of what I read. “Don’t like it, don’t read it” literally makes no sense whatsoever.

I get that criticism is intended to make the game better. More often than not, I agree with those who take issue with BFA’s core systems and features.

My response to the post is merely that such intentions are undercut by a strange demand that presumes to tell other players how to use their time. That’s not helpful, and it’s certainly not constructive.

And no, my feedback is not “just for kicks.” I think the rest of his post was fine; he simply undercut his entire argument with the last paragraph. My criticism is just as constructive as his.

Also, if you don’t like my opinion of his opinion, well then, I guess you don’t have to read it?

2 Likes

Umm… going by this logic 90 percent of any expansion is boring after things unlock. In Legion you could still push keys, wqs, unlock weapon skins and it all felt new and fun. Not only is that worn out in BFA but it’s done worse.

4 Likes

No, I don’t want to know why you are quitting. I didn’t know you played.

Thanks for sharing but, really, I don’t care.

Bye!

Since you’ve quit stop posting please.

<Slams door?

1 Like

Quite a thought out and structured post with proper punctuation and free of spelling errors for someone who doesn’t care.

4 Likes

But managing mana WAS fun and it separated the goods from the bads without having to juggle an extra, copy pasted “builder-spender” mechanic on top of it that turned you into some sort of weird ranged rogue.

4 Likes

Sorry, all I got out off this TLDR was : WAHHHHHH

2 Likes

Reminds me of that one quest chain in SW:KOTOR lol.

1 Like